Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Xchange v3 (Read 335869 times) previous topic - next topic

Xchange v3

Reply #850
@tedgo:
Forgot to say:
Any WSH Panel Mod version (including betas) < 1.1.10 isn't compatible with 1.1.10

Xchange v3

Reply #852
Ok, thanks.
(had xchange only in a portable "test" foobar2000 without the latest wsh panel mod final )

With the latest wsh panel mod 1.1.10 and xchange 3.5.2b1 i got the same error message for the seekbar, but now in line 757, col2
Code: [Select]
Opening track for playback: "FOO_LASTFM_RADIO://play.last.fm/user/a3bb566e706534acad8568b02a835d0d.mp3LASTFM"
Error: WSH Panel Mod (GUID: CFD19F51-0140-444F-BA25-096381C4D8E1): Laufzeitfehler in Microsoft JScript:
Die Datei wurde nicht gefunden.
Ln: 757, Col: 2
<no source text available>

(means again: "file doesn't exist")

Btw. Br3tt, have you any idea why foobar2000 with Xchange (same goes for DarkOne) freezes foobar2000 on every track change with last.fm?
It lasts up to 20 sec sometimes before foobar2000 is responsing again...
Freezes on DarkOne were the reason i tested Xchange again
No problem with DUI or a simple CUI layout.

Xchange v3

Reply #854
Yes, its working now

Xchange v3

Reply #855
Thanks for the new FCL! Works great 

Xchange v3

Reply #858
I think white icon is mute sound & red icon is normal
(Volume Icon)
Sorry for my bad English!

Xchange v3

Reply #859
Hi, I get an 'out of video memory' error whenever I lock and unlock my computer. Do you have any idea what's causing this and how to fix it?

It says this:

"OUT OF VIDEO MEMORY

Window resize failed.

Often this means the application ran out of video memory;
perhaps you tried to make the window too large."

Sorry about having to type this out but PrntScr won't work whenever this happens. And I'm using Xchange 3.5.1.

Xchange v3

Reply #860
For some reason I can't get the moodbar to work at all. I thought it was rather simple. Extract the moodbar folder into the foobar2000 folder, turn the moodbar display on in the preferences and hit the little heart next to the counter. But either I'm missing something or it just isn't working.

Xchange v3

Reply #861
Hi, I get an 'out of video memory' error whenever I lock and unlock my computer. Do you have any idea what's causing this and how to fix it?

It says this:

"OUT OF VIDEO MEMORY

Window resize failed.

Often this means the application ran out of video memory;
perhaps you tried to make the window too large."

Sorry about having to type this out but PrntScr won't work whenever this happens. And I'm using Xchange 3.5.1.

It appears that shpeck is causing the problem. I've just removed it for the moment. Anyone know how I would fix it?

Sorry about quoting myself but I couldn't figure out how to edit my post again.

Xchange v3

Reply #862
Can somebody explain more about the moodbar implementation? Do I need to download something additional? I see the small heart beside the track progress bar, but clicking it does nothing. I couldn't seem to find any sufficient documentation here, other than a flash demo.

Xchange v3

Reply #863
Can somebody explain more about the moodbar implementation? Do I need to download something additional? I see the small heart beside the track progress bar, but clicking it does nothing. I couldn't seem to find any sufficient documentation here, other than a flash demo.

Xc_3.5.1 - Quick Manual.pdf, chapter 5 : Seekbar/moodbar

but as said in the manuel, it's experimental and don't work with some filenames that contains too special characters

Xchange v3

Reply #864
Is it possible to change the background to the following option: Artist Image/ Not present show default background

I don't mind if I have to edit one of the options it has now, but I just can't find the part where it is defined

Xchange v3

Reply #865
@Flastaff

Can you lock/unlock your computer while Foobar is running Shpeck (MilkDrop 2.1) without any problems? Because whenever I try this I get an "OUT OF VIDEO MEMORY" error and Foobar locks up on me.  And if you could help me fix this problem it would be much appreciated.

And I'm using Xchange v3.5.1b if that helps any.

Xchange v3

Reply #866
Holy crap, after upgrading to windows 7 and having to get the newest foobar to have it play nice with the new win7 taskbar I found this theme. Installed from 3.5 and then added in the new 3.5.2 fcl and got everything up and running flawlessly in about 10 minutes. Course I then spent another 15 minutes working with the layout to create something I really liked.

So insanely impressed with the whole theme, so thanks for creating it and putting in the hard work on it.

Xchange v3

Reply #867
@Flastaff

Can you lock/unlock your computer while Foobar is running Shpeck (MilkDrop 2.1) without any problems? Because whenever I try this I get an "OUT OF VIDEO MEMORY" error and Foobar locks up on me.  And if you could help me fix this problem it would be much appreciated.

And I'm using Xchange v3.5.1b if that helps any.

I can't help if it's a shpeck video memory handle problem, i just use components in my configs, nothing else. Try the Shpeck thread. (EDITED)

Holy crap, after upgrading to windows 7 and having to get the newest foobar to have it play nice with the new win7 taskbar I found this theme. Installed from 3.5 and then added in the new 3.5.2 fcl and got everything up and running flawlessly in about 10 minutes. Course I then spent another 15 minutes working with the layout to create something I really liked.

So insanely impressed with the whole theme, so thanks for creating it and putting in the hard work on it.

Thank you very much for this post

Xchange v3

Reply #868
Hi, I tried posting this in the ELPlaylist thread but didn't get any replies, so I'll give a try here since there's more activity and I think I have a greater chance to get my problem solved

Of course first I have to thank you falstaff for this amazing theme, it really is getting dangerously close to perfection !

I'm trying to set the double click behavior in ELPlaylist to add the selected song to a default playlist. With foo_utils I have a context menu item that is "add to Playlist:" where I can select any playlist I want and I can also bind a keyboard shortcut with a specified playlist.

The problem is in the ELPlaylist settings under behavior I only have "Edit Other/Add to Specified Playlist" which seems to do nothing and I can't specify what playlist I want...

Anyone could help me please ?
Thanks in advance

Xchange v3

Reply #869
Edit Other context entry seems not supported by ELPlaylist. i can't help you, it's an ELPlaylist coding issue, ELPlaylist thread was the good place for your question, but only the developer can give to you an answer.

Xchange v3

Reply #870
thanks for the fast response, do you think there would be another way to have such behavior ?
what I'm basically trying to do is that when I double click on an item in the ELPlaylist window, it always sends it to the same playlist...

Xchange v3

Reply #872
first of all, awesome skin, falstaff. every new project you release is brilliant. i really like this new skin and ability to totally change look and all.

few question :

1) i'm so sorry to ask you this - but i don't get it how to show album covers. i know this is most commonly asked question, but sorry. my cover arts are in each album as "folder.jpg", album viewer at the top right is showing them, but on elp playlist they're gone. i'm not good in programing and i don't know how to type a variable to show a cover in some folder.

2) is there chance to have back that sweet top songs chart as in kameleon? it was nice to see which songs are most played, and it would be nice to include this week/this month most played songs, as in last.fm

thanks

Xchange v3

Reply #873
1) i'm so sorry to ask you this - but i don't get it how to show album covers. i know this is most commonly asked question, but sorry. my cover arts are in each album as "folder.jpg", album viewer at the top right is showing them, but on elp playlist they're gone. i'm not good in programing and i don't know how to type a variable to show a cover in some folder.

File -> Preferences -> covers

no code to modify

2) is there chance to have back that sweet top songs chart as in kameleon? it was nice to see which songs are most played, and it would be nice to include this week/this month most played songs, as in last.fm

nope

Xchange v3

Reply #874
@Falstaff

I'm working on my own config and I was wondering how would I add a hide scrollbar button and that letter search bar thing into my ELPlaylist like in Xchange v3.5.1b?