Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Xchange v3 (Read 337748 times) previous topic - next topic

Xchange v3

Reply #800

how to fix it ?

i use  xchange v3.5.1b
restart is ok but not by(zip,rar)

Xchange v3

Reply #801
My foobar crashed after I import Xchange 3.5.1b fcl file

Crash location:
Module: foo_chronflow

Something wrong there it seems.

was Chronflow working before ? i've a doubt

I have the same problem in my desktop..and my neighbour too.. Yes, chronflow was working before. Need a little help pls. Thanks

Xchange v3

Reply #802
I have the same problem with the chronflow..and my neighbour too. When we import the skin there is an error (different errors), chronflows doesn't work. Yes, it worked before. I installed foobar once again since the begging, and the problem still remains..

Need a little help with this pls, thanks

Xchange v3

Reply #803
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/soloman124/bug.jpg
i use foobar play  this zip file (Eureka.Seven.OP.Single.DAYS].zip)
and then the bar disappear

Sorry my english not good 

how to fix it ?

i use  xchange v3.5.1b
restart is ok but not by(zip,rar)
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/soloman124/ok.jpg

this issue is now fixed (files from archives generated a bug (.zip and .rar) ==> fixed in v3.5.2), you have to wait the release of Xchange v3.5.2 to get the fix

Xchange v3

Reply #804
I have the same problem with the chronflow..and my neighbour too. When we import the skin there is an error (different errors), chronflows doesn't work. Yes, it worked before. I installed foobar once again since the begging, and the problem still remains..

i can't provide help for a crash 1) that i can't reproduce AND 2) of a component that i'm not the developer.

Sorry

Xchange v3

Reply #805

i can't provide help for a crash 1) that i can't reproduce AND 2) of a component that i'm not the developer.

Sorry

Yes, ofc, I understand. But it's strange cause in the other versions of xchange this didn't happen. 

And, in my laptop everything works fine (w7 x64, geforce 8600gt), just in my desktop it crashes (w7 x32, ATI x1050) ???? Still don't understand...
I think the problem is related with Windows 7....

Thanks anyway.. I'll see what I can do...

Xchange v3

Reply #806
Hello, first of all thanks for this great addon. I'm very impressed with the skins of this thread.

I have an error when import the "Xc_3.5.1 - CUI config file to Import.fcl". Appears this message

WSH Panel Mod

Init Scripting Engine Failed (HWND: 0xa066e, CODE: 0x8000ffff): Error catastrófico

I'm using the last version of Xchange & foobar. And I installed all the components, plugins & Fonts. This is a list of the installed components.

Sorry for my bad english (I'm from Spain)

PD: Console report

Startup time : 0:00.146496
WSH Panel Mod (HWND: 0x230462): initliased in 0.0000075 s
No source info
Error: WSH Panel Mod (HWND: 0x00230462): Error en tiempo de ejecución de Microsoft JScript:
Se requiere un objeto
Ln: 96, Col: 3

WSH Panel Mod (HWND: 0x3604e0): initliased in 0.0000061 s
No source info
Error: WSH Panel Mod (HWND: 0x003604e0): Error en tiempo de ejecución de Microsoft JScript:
Ruta de acceso no encontrada
Ln: 740, Col: 2

Filter 0 msec
Group 0 msec
Populate 0 msec
Filter Panel - Genre: initialised in 0.001 s
Filter Panel - Artist: initialised in 0.000 s
Filter Panel - Album: initialised in 0.000 s
WSH Panel Mod (HWND: 0x20812): initliased in 0.0000008 s
No source info
Error: WSH Panel Mod (HWND: 0x00020812): Error en tiempo de ejecución de Microsoft JScript:
Se requiere un objeto
Ln: 29, Col: 3

WSH Panel Mod (HWND: 0x20814): initliased in 0.0000009 s
WSH Panel Mod (HWND: 0x20816): initliased in 0.0000019 s
WSH Panel Mod (HWND: 0x20818): initliased in 0.0000035 s
No source info
Error: WSH Panel Mod (HWND: 0x00020818): Error en tiempo de ejecución de Microsoft JScript:
Se requiere un objeto
Ln: 104, Col: 2

No source info
Error: WSH Panel Mod (HWND: 0x0002081a): Error en tiempo de ejecución de Microsoft JScript:
Ruta de acceso no encontrada
Ln: 147, Col: 2

WSH Panel Mod (HWND: 0x20826): initliased in 0.0000010 s
No source info
Error: WSH Panel Mod (HWND: 0x00020826): Error en tiempo de ejecución de Microsoft JScript:
Se requiere un objeto
Ln: 19, Col: 3

WSH Panel Mod (HWND: 0x20828): initliased in 0.0000039 s
No source info
Error: WSH Panel Mod (HWND: 0x00020814): Error en tiempo de ejecución de Microsoft JScript:
Argumento o llamada a procedimiento no válidos
Ln: 60, Col: 1

Times: a0 - a1: 0msec
Times: a1 - a2: 0msec
Times: a2 - a3: 0msec
Times: a3 - a4: 0msec
Times: a4 - a5: 0msec
Synch: 0 msec (in mainthread!)

Xchange v3

Reply #807
Hey Falstaff, your skin is great, thanks for your work 

it would be nice to see playback queue support
maybe something like this: (modified part of your ELPlaylist script)
Code: [Select]
////////// Background Boxes //////////

$enabledraw(%el_is_valid%)

$puts(menubox_color,255-255-255)
$puts(menubox_alpha,010)

// fine shadow on the last item of a group
$ifequal($add(%el_item_index%,1),%el_item_count%,
$ifequal(%list_index%,%list_total%,,
$gradientrect($add($get(padding_left),2),20,$sub(%el_width%,$get(padding_left),$get(padding_right),2),$sub(%el_row_height%,19),0-0-0-0,0-0-0-100,)
)
,)

$drawroundrect($add($get(padding_left),1),0,$sub(%el_width%,$get(padding_left),$get(padding_right),1),$sub(%el_row_height%,4),2,2,0-0-0-0,$get(menubox_color)-20,)
$gradientrect($add($get(padding_left),2),1,$sub(%el_width%,$get(padding_left),$get(padding_right),1),$sub(%el_row_height%,5),0-0-0-0,$get(menubox_color)-15,)

$if(%el_isplaying%,
$if(%el_selected%,
$drawroundrect($add($get(padding_left),1),0,$sub(%el_width%,$get(padding_left),$get(padding_right),1),$sub(%el_row_height%,3),2,2,055-155-225-055,015-045-145-130,)
$if(%queue_index%,
$drawroundrect($add($get(padding_left),1),0,$sub(%el_width%,$get(padding_left),$get(padding_right),1),$sub(%el_row_height%,3),2,2,055-255-125-055,015-145-045-130,)
,)
)
)

////////// Track Info //////////

$font($get(default_font),$get(default_font_size),$get(default_font_style))

$enabledraw(%el_is_valid%)

$if(%el_isplaying%,,
$if($stricmp('FOO_LASTFM',$left(%path%,10)),
$drawimage($add($add($get(delta_left),$get(padding_left)),7),4,18,11,$get(img)'/icons/as.png',nodelay,,)
$puts(txt.top,4)
$puts(default_font,'Tahoma')
$puts(default_font_size,7)
$puts(default_font_style,'normal')
$font($get(default_font),$get(default_font_size),bold)

$ifgreater(%mood%,0,
$drawroundrect($add($add($get(delta_left),$get(padding_left)),4),$add(2,2),$sub($get(tracknumber_width),10),$sub(%el_row_height%,9),2,2,000-000-000-080,000-000-00-080,)
$drawroundrect($add($add($get(delta_left),$get(padding_left)),3),$add(2,1),$sub($get(tracknumber_width),10),$sub(%el_row_height%,9),2,2,230-230-230-240,155-155-155-120,)
$gradientrect($add($add($get(delta_left),$get(padding_left)),4),$add(2,2),$sub($get(tracknumber_width),12),$sub(%el_row_height%,11),230-230-230-000,155-155-155-200,)

$ifequal(%skip%,1,
$imageabs($add($add($get(delta_left),$get(padding_left)),8),$sub($get(txt.top),2),14,14,$get(img)'/icons/skip.png',nodelay,,)
$if(%queue_index%,
$drawtextex(%queue_index%,$add($add($get(delta_left),$get(padding_left)),0),$sub($get(txt.top),1),$sub($get(tracknumber_width),4),%el_row_height%,255-255-255,hcenter vtop end_ellipsis)
$drawtextex(%queue_index%,$add($add($get(delta_left),$get(padding_left)),1),$add($get(txt.top),0),$sub($get(tracknumber_width),4),%el_row_height%,000-155-000,hcenter vtop end_ellipsis)
$imageabs($add($add($get(delta_left),$get(padding_left)),10),$sub($get(txt.top),1),12,12,$get(img)'/icons/heart.png',nodelay,,)
)
)
$drawroundrect($add($add($get(delta_left),$get(padding_left)),4),$add(2,2),$sub($get(tracknumber_width),10),$sub(%el_row_height%,9),2,2,000-000-000-080,000-000-00-080,)
$drawroundrect($add($add($get(delta_left),$get(padding_left)),3),$add(2,1),$sub($get(tracknumber_width),10),$sub(%el_row_height%,9),2,2,230-230-230-240,155-155-155-120,)
$gradientrect($add($add($get(delta_left),$get(padding_left)),4),$add(2,2),$sub($get(tracknumber_width),12),$sub(%el_row_height%,11),230-230-230-000,155-155-155-200,)

$ifequal(%skip%,1,
$imageabs($add($add($get(delta_left),$get(padding_left)),8),$sub($get(txt.top),2),14,14,$get(img)'/icons/skip.png',nodelay,,)
$if(%queue_index%,
$drawtextex(%queue_index%,$add($add($get(delta_left),$get(padding_left)),0),$sub($get(txt.top),1),$sub($get(tracknumber_width),4),%el_row_height%,255-255-255,hcenter vtop end_ellipsis)
$drawtextex(%queue_index%,$add($add($get(delta_left),$get(padding_left)),1),$add($get(txt.top),0),$sub($get(tracknumber_width),4),%el_row_height%,000-155-000,hcenter vtop end_ellipsis)
$drawtextex(%tracknumber%,$add($add($get(delta_left),$get(padding_left)),0),$sub($get(txt.top),1),$sub($get(tracknumber_width),4),%el_row_height%,255-255-255,hcenter vtop end_ellipsis)
$drawtextex(%tracknumber%,$add($add($get(delta_left),$get(padding_left)),1),$add($get(txt.top),0),$sub($get(tracknumber_width),4),%el_row_height%,000-000-000,hcenter vtop end_ellipsis)
)
)
)
)

And is it possible to add option to switch various artist albums to old format (title - artist) ?

Xchange v3

Reply #809
And is it possible to add option to switch various artist albums to old format (title - artist) ?

Seconding this please. I got all confused yesterday and went to check my tags as they looked like they were round the wrong way.

Xchange v3

Reply #810
I had the same situation like ledge, I get used to old format, so it was confusing a little

Xchange v3

Reply #811
Ok, I have too much time... 

here you have the piece of code to change various artist albums to title - artist mode (and switch it back to artist - title easy)

you have to find this code in your ELPlaylist settings page -> Scripts -> Track list (in Per second tab also !)
(somewhere in ////////// Track Info ////////// section in code)
$select($add($get(VA),1),
$drawtextex($get(title),$add($add($get(delta_left),$get(padding_left)),$get(tracknumber_width)),$get(txt.top),$get(title_maxwidth),%el_row_height%,$get(txt_color),hleft vtop end_ellipsis)
  $puts(title_width,$gettextwidth($get(artist) - $get(title)))
$drawtextex($get(artist),$add($add($get(delta_left),$get(padding_left)),$get(tracknumber_width)),$get(txt.top),$get(title_maxwidth),%el_row_height%,$get(txt_color),hleft vtop end_ellipsis)
$drawtextex(' - '$get(title),$add($add($add($get(delta_left),$get(padding_left)),$get(artist_width)),$get(tracknumber_width)),$get(txt.top),$sub($get(title_maxwidth),$get(artist_width)),%el_row_height%,%__ARTIST_COLOR__%,hleft vtop end_ellipsis)
)
and change it to
$select($add($get(VA),1),
$drawtextex($get(title),$add($add($get(delta_left),$get(padding_left)),$get(tracknumber_width)),$get(txt.top),$get(title_maxwidth),%el_row_height%,$get(txt_color),hleft vtop end_ellipsis)
$ifequal(%__VAFORMAT__%,1,
$drawtextex($get(artist),$add($add($get(delta_left),$get(padding_left)),$get(tracknumber_width)),$get(txt.top),$get(title_maxwidth),%el_row_height%,$get(txt_color),hleft vtop end_ellipsis)
$drawtextex(' - '$get(title),$add($get(delta_left),$get(padding_left),$get(artist_width),$get(tracknumber_width)),$get(txt.top),$sub($get(title_maxwidth),$get(artist_width)),%el_row_height%,%__ARTIST_COLOR__%,hleft vtop end_ellipsis)
  $puts(title_width,$gettextwidth($get(artist) - $get(title)))
$drawtextex(' - '$get(artist),$add($get(delta_left),$get(padding_left),$get(title_width),$get(tracknumber_width)),$get(txt.top),$sub($get(title_maxwidth),$get(title_width)),%el_row_height%,%__ARTIST_COLOR__%,hleft vtop end_ellipsis)
  $puts(title_width,$gettextwidth($get(title) - $get(artist)))
)
)
you should also add __VAFORMAT__ variable in ELPlaylist settings page -> Field definition
and set it to 0 (old title - artist format) or 1 (new artist - title format)

making it available in settings page for easy change I left for Falstaff    (I don't know much about coding in WSH panels)

Xchange v3

Reply #812
Great new skin, but since changing to it, I've noticed that if a song is missing, foobar crashes, rather than giving me the error message that the song is missing.

It has occured consistently.
Illegal operation:
Code: E06D7363h, flags: 00000001h, address: 766DFBAEh

Call path:
entry=>app_mainloop=>main_thread_callback::callback_run=>on_playback_new_track

Xchange v3

Reply #813
it looks like a WSH panel Mod issue, try the new beta released yesterday by T.P Wang (v1.1.10 beta 9) => tested a missing track, and no crash, just the information window, nothing else

Xchange v3

Reply #814
Ok, I have too much time... 

here you have the piece of code to change various artist albums to title - artist mode (and switch it back to artist - title easy)

you have to find this code in your ELPlaylist settings page -> Scripts -> Track list (in Per second tab also !)

Nice one geezer!

I'm a happy man once more.

Xchange v3

Reply #815
hello everyone,

i am a total newby with foobar but i managed to install your "skin".
is there any place with some tutorial to use the différent setting of your skin ? for example, i minimize some panel at the first start and i don't manage to re-add them again. each time i am trying it's just opening the panel in full screen and i cannot see my interface. I have to close the panel to see it back.

thanks in advance !

ouf

Xchange v3

Reply #817
@Falstaff

answered and thanks for everything !

Xchange v3

Reply #818
it looks like a WSH panel Mod issue, try the new beta released yesterday by T.P Wang (v1.1.10 beta 9) => tested a missing track, and no crash, just the information window, nothing else

Seeking bar now turns into a white box that says SCRIPT ERROR if it does miss a track =|

Oh well, at least I know what the problem is. I'll wait for an update to wsh panel, I guess, or just downgrade.

Xchange v3

Reply #819
Hi.
Is there anyone who can tell me what happened?

Xchange v3

Reply #820
Hi.
Is there anyone who can tell me what happened?
As you can see, all buttons on  bottom disappear.I didn't anything with components etc.
Btw. I'm already downloaded WHS v1.1.10 beta 9.

Something similar happened to me with the taskbar. I did what the error message said: Looked for the WHS-Panel-Script for the taskbar (in your case, the buttons)  and clicked on "apply". After that it worked again.

Xchange v3

Reply #821
Unfortunately , still not working properly.

Xchange v3

Reply #823
and have you met this "critical error" on previous run (before this error message) ?

WSH panel mod is still in beta mod, i hope your problem will be fixed with a new version ... you should post in the WSH panel mod thread this report this problem to the WSH panel Mod developer, to see if he can fix this problem, but bring more details on when it happens, each time, only after a few launch ... which system used (XP, Vista, Seven ...), WSH panel Mod version (important !!!) ...