Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: IBIZA by Br3tt (Read 623599 times) previous topic - next topic

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #50
Might I point out that this config needs foo_uie_albumlist.dll it seems, otherwise the FCL will not load.

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #53
next release 1.1 features :

- button to hide/show the left panel
- button to hide.show the scrollbar in NGPlaylist
- i'll remove ELPlaylist because there is an incompatibility with Panel Stack Splitter when i resize a panel by command, the playlist become White and do not refresh (these 2 components have the same developper, not very coherent, i hope it will be fix later)

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #54

- i'll remove ELPlaylist because there is an incompatibility with Panel Stack Splitter when i resize a panel by command, the playlist become White and do not refresh (these 2 components have the same developper, not very coherent, i hope it will be fix later)

You've made a great skin , I think the next version will be better ! 

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #55
O_o great Config thanks a lot but i have still a few problems:

-how do i get the Toolbar into the same Skin? Now it is only grey (with the Ibiza Config) but when i hide it, i dont have a Volume-Controler
-the little rectangle at the seekbar at the bottom is in standart grey too
-you built an this coverflow but is there anyway , that it shows the changes animated?
-you used these Artist-Pictures... is there a kind of Script or Program wich searches for all my music the Artist Pics and Album covers from the web?

thanks a lot Pyromane

scrollbars, toolbars, seekbar depends on the visual style you're using on your windows XP or Vista.

on my screenshots, i use Vista with the VS BlueStone Park available here : http://dynacord.deviantart.com/art/BlueStone-Park-88496283

You've made a great skin , I think the next version will be better ! 

as always, if not why doing an update 

thanx 

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #56
Are you expecting to post 1.1 today?

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #59
Nice work. I have the problem to exchange the Graphical Browser with the AlbumListPanel. Can somebody explain how to do that? (I want to see the Album list Panel by pushing "Browser").

Thanks
.zaeng

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #60
v1.1a released, update .fcl file and images folder too (added new buttons and deleted unused images)

thanx to report me bugs

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #61
1.1 is nice, the colour contrast is better on the NOW PLAYING tracks but the stars still aren't working

And such a shame to loose the ELPlaylist, hope there's a new build along soon

If you click on an artist in the left panel, all their music is highlighted in the right panel but it's black text on dark grey and very hard to read

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #62
this release still wants albumlist component.

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #64
this release still wants albumlist component.

install album list component to fix the pb, very strange, i don't use it anymore in the config but having it installed in my /components folder, maybe ColumnsUI kept a link with it on Export .fcl files.

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #65
same problem as ActiveThoughts your config want albumlist and i have foo_albumlist but it doesn't want to load

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #66
same problem as ActiveThoughts your config want albumlist and i have foo_albumlist but it doesn't want to load

i don't understand if you have it installed, works fine for me (import tested ok)

EDIT:

ok, it must be fixed now, download it again and retry

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #67
Everything seems fine, thanks. Just the font underneath the top of the stars are cut off on my end, since i dont use that  Kroeger 05_55 font. And no more start button? 

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #68
Everything seems fine, thanks. Just the font underneath the top of the stars are cut off on my end, since i dont use that  Kroeger 05_55 font. And no more start button? 

i don't understand whar you say about starts cutted ? post a screenshot please

to disable Start panel, go to Splitter Settings (rigth-click on playbacks buttons --> Splitter Settings ...)
then select the st panel in the list which is 'Start Panel', on the rigth, check the box 'hide panel on startup', to finish, click OK to close the window

modif takes effect on next launch, but by doing this, it will generated troubles with the button 'Playback Order', on launch, it will alwaus display the 'Default play order' icon button but it may not be the active order !! so take care of this if you absolutlty want to disable the Start panel)

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #69
Hi, the config already had the start panel hidden, but thanks for showing us where to find it and hide/show it when we want too. For the font under the star ratings at the top, i used Rockwell 12pt, and changed the vertical padding, i think it was 5?, i set it to 0 and i can read the words now. The words just happen to be cut off at the bottom, (E), looked like and (F) and then i changed the vertical padding and i'm good now.

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #70
I know you didn't write it, but I've noticed that if you have 2 albums called the same thing 'like 'Greatest Hits' for example', then even if they are in different folders, Coverflow gets confused and often displays the wrong folder art

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #71
I know you didn't write it, but I've noticed that if you have 2 albums called the same thing 'like 'Greatest Hits' for example', then even if they are in different folders, Coverflow gets confused and often displays the wrong folder art

Bubble Coverflow problem, i know that. to resolve this pb, i have renamed TAG %album% for those that could be used more than time => i have added the artist name before examples :

Greatest Hits
Best Of

have been renamed

Toto Greatest Hits
Best Of Scorpion

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #72

Bubble Coverflow problem, i know that. to resolve this pb, i have renamed TAG %album% for those that could be used more than time => i have added the artist name before examples :

Greatest Hits
Best Of

have been renamed

Toto Greatest Hits
Best Of Scorpion

Can you explain that again?

It's a language thing, I sort of understand what you mean, you use %artist% to allow other titles for artist.jpg? What do I change the code to and/or the picture name?

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #73

Greatest Hits
Best Of

have been renamed

Toto Greatest Hits
Best Of Scorpion

Can you explain that again?

It's a language thing, I sort of understand what you mean, you use %artist% to allow other titles for artist.jpg? What do I change the code to and/or the picture name?

STOP !! no code to change, only modify the album TAG of your music files !!!

if you have track from an album like this in the Tags of the file:
artist : Toto
title : Africa
album : Greatest Hits
... etc

modify album tag to get :
artist : Toto
title : Africa
album : Toto Greatest Hits
... etc

for all files of the album and for other albums tagged 'Greatest Hits' for album tag !

BubbleCoverflow will also consider them different ... ! more clear now ? i can't do better 

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #74
BubbleCoverflow will also consider them different ... ! more clear now ? i can't do better 

Yeah ok, that works

Thanks

So when can we expect 1.2? It's been 3 hours already....