Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: IBIZA by Br3tt (Read 626319 times) previous topic - next topic

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #102
v1.2 preview, new split screen mode added

Hello, Falstaff!!!

I like your idea with columnUI!!! Thank you, for your creation)))

But, could you add a one laying, that is called as Album List?))

It would been perfect)

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #103
Great work, Falstaff

I'd also be happy to see chronflow integrated (Maybe it takes more memory, but at least on my computer it is far more stable; and it is much more flexible)

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #104

the f2k has 7 playback modes,but IBIZA only has 3 buttons for playback mode changing , can you complete the other 4 buttons in v1.2 ? I also think the start panel is not necessary in a CUI config ,so can you remove it?

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #105
But, could you add a one laying, that is called as Album List?))

So do I. The lack of Album or Explorer List is a problem - especially for big collections without perfect tagging...
A further Tab "Explorer" would be nice.

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #106
I have a few questions, regarding ver. 1.1

- the stars in the playlist look like squares, not stars - can you tell me what font it is used for them?
- the scrollbar can not be used - when I scroll it moves, but I cannot drag it
- the artist/Album header in the playlist look very different from yours

thank you,
PDan

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #107
I have a few questions, regarding ver. 1.1
...pic...
- the stars in the playlist look like squares, not stars - can you tell me what font it is used for them?
- the scrollbar can not be used - when I scroll it moves, but I cannot drag it
- the artist/Album header in the playlist look very different from yours

thank you,
PDan

please reduce or thumbail your BIG screenshot if you want some reply from me

thanx by advance

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #108
Sorry, don't know how to post just a thumbnail, so I reduced the picture size

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #109
Great work, Falstaff

I'd also be happy to see chronflow integrated (Maybe it takes more memory, but at least on my computer it is far more stable; and it is much more flexible)

where have you see Chronflow integrated ? screenshot is using Bubble Coverflow 

[a href=\"http://xs228.xs.to/xs228/08256/ibiza12preview171.png\" target=\"_blank\"]  there is a button at the rigth of the Search toolbar to toggle hide/show scrollbar 

3) it miss the red star, see 1)

here is the exact Grouping Script to enter in Prefs/ColumnsUI/Playlist view if Import had not worked for that :
Code: [Select]
$rgb(180,180,180)%album artist%
$rgb(220,20,20)' ★ '
$rgb(180,180,180)%album%
$if(%discnumber%,' (disc '%discnumber%')',)
$if(%date%,' '$rgb(220,020,020)%date%)

Sorry, don't know how to post just a thumbnail, so I reduced the picture size
thanx! thread re-gain in clarity now.

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #111

- the font used for the stars and arrow now playing character is MS Mincho : http://kanji.free.fr/download.php

Nope, stars still not working for me after installing the font, I have the small white square boxes too

i can't help anymore, i'm under vista, it is an XP problem, go to Prefs of ColumnsUI/Playlist view, and for the Column 'Rate', modify in the Script of this column the star character (a box for you) with a better one that your OS display.

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #112
Stars are working for me with Ms Mincho. I had the font installed, but NG Playlist Item in Columns UI Fonts was not using it but Segoe UI.
Also the formating script for album header was missing.
All working now, thank you.

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #113
Hey, is it me, or when you import a .fcl file in columns ui you lose all your previous configs? Or is it just this IBIZA config? I lost all my other ones, not a big BIG deal or anything just a pain to re-make them.

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #114
Hmmmm, this is strange, the star appears as a square in the code box. I've tried different fonts with Character Map and I have managed to get a small star working but it is too small, is there some code I can put in the script box to change the size?

$repeat(*,%rating%)
$size(12)

That type of thing?

Stars are working for me with Ms Mincho. I had the font installed, but NG Playlist Item in Columns UI Fonts was not using it but Segoe UI.
Also the formating script for album header was missing.
All working now, thank you.

Are you running XP or Vista?

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #115
XP - check if you have MS Mincho, then go Preferences/Display/Columns UI/Colours and Fonts/, choose Fonts tab, choose Element: NG Playlist: Items + Mode: Custom, then set font to MS Mincho - should do the job if you still have the star in the original config and not *

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #116
In columns ui, i use Calibri 9pt and mine works and looks fine. VISTA here

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #117
XP - check if you have MS Mincho, then go Preferences/Display/Columns UI/Colours and Fonts/, choose Fonts tab, choose Element: NG Playlist: Items + Mode: Custom, then set font to MS Mincho - should do the job if you still have the star in the original config and not *

Unnecessary if you install East Asian language support. Font substitution should kick in. Vista has this feature by default.

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #118

Unnecessary if you install East Asian language support. Font substitution should kick in. Vista has this feature by default.

thanx for the link, it was what i want to say when i said 'exentend font unicode'

so XP users with this pb, follow the link and all should be fine after.

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #119

That only part-works for me, although it shows the stars correctly, if you only select 3 stars then the other 2 un-selected stars that should be red are white and there are 5 of them....

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #120
Br3tt, I'm not going to install 255MB of additional language pack just to substitute a font, can't you just use a graphic star there instead?

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #121
Br3tt, I'm not going to install 255MB of additional language pack just to substitute a font, can't you just use a graphic star there instead?

replace the Star with 'O ', see below, it fit good, what do you think about that ?

apply this

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #122
replace the Star with 'O ', see below, it fit good, what do you think about that ?

Tried that already 

I've got small *** now which is better than nothing but it really doesn't work properly on XP with a European regional language set, which is most PC's isn't it?

It's a shame

Anyway, where the hell is 1.2?????

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #123
already reply about that (refresh bug with 'album list panel', so use 'Album list' using Library menu)

or wait v1.2, i'll add a button to display the Album list window, see below :

Sorry, I d not understand this: I tried to position the album list panel - it works great instead of "Artwork". The problem is that I would like to keep the Artwork-Panel.

Picture:

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #124
already reply about that (refresh bug with 'album list panel', so use 'Album list' using Library menu)

or wait v1.2, i'll add a button to display the Album list window, see below :

[a href="http://xs228.xs.to/xs228/08256/showal639.png" target="_blank"]

i'll add it in v1.2