Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: IBIZA by Br3tt (Read 626338 times) previous topic - next topic

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #76
I love the config Br3tt always the same facility and beauty!

I've a question : as you can see I don't have the cover picture in the playlist... Is that a option of Elplaylist??

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #78
Ok thank you very much 

I've modified the Browser tab to show Cover instead of artists. Can I post the code for those like me who doesnt have artist pictures?

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #79
It seems to have a bug with the new version of column ui (published today - preview 11) the image aren't display

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #80
It seems to have a bug with the new version of column ui (published today - preview 11) the image aren't display

not tested yet, i'll see that, thanx for report us this fact bowen

Ok thank you very much 

I've modified the Browser tab to show Cover instead of artists. Can I post the code for those like me who doesnt have artist pictures?

[a href="http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs128&d=08255&f=foobar826.jpg" target="_blank"]

the reason is that i have already added a Graphical Browser dispay for albums instead of artists, to active it, go to Splitter Settings (rigth-click on a playback buuton --> Splitter Settings...), rename the panel 'GB artist' to 'BG artist inactive', and rename the panel 'GB album cdbox' to 'GB artist'

that's all, now you have a browser of CD-Box albums

i'll activate properly this panel with next release.

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #81

Ok thank you very much 

the reason is that i have already added a Graphical Browser dispay for albums instead of artists, to active it, go to Splitter Settings (rigth-click on a playback buuton --> Splitter Settings...), rename the panel 'GB artist' to 'BG artist inactive', and rename the panel 'GB album cdbox' to 'GB artist'

haven't done that this way but if it's already implemented i said nothing 

Excellent config.... maybe 'll I learn foobar2000 customisation too...

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #82
is it difficult for me to switch back to ELPlaylist?  i miss having the album art in the playlist.

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #85
it works but if i restart foobar the image have disappeared so i have to load again the fcl

it is strange

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #86
11b works fine here too

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #87
11B, is working fine on my end too.

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #88
Hey, falstaff, and anyone else that may be able to help, in the infos button, i'm trying to set this code under the genre.
Code: [Select]
$if(%decade%,$char(10)$get(info)Decade : $get(result)$caps(%decade%),)
But it's not showing up in the info's box at all. Any reason why?
EDIT: lol, sorry. The ablum i was looking at while i added the decade feild, had no decade tag in it. I added the tag and now my infos panel shows the Decade info.

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #89
Hello everyone !

Thk Falstaff for this new beautiful config !

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #91
He, I asked already wether anyone knows how to Download All Album-Artworks and Artist_Pictures automativally? It can be an external Program too.

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #92

Ok thank you very much 

It seems that it doesn't work for me

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #94
It's great!

I come from China, the installation package can not download, Please upload installation package, thank you!

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #96
*waits for 1.2*

IBIZA by Br3tt

Reply #99

It's great!

I come from China, the installation package can not download, Please upload installation package, thank you!

?? all is so fine, links are ok

I also come from China, the domain "free.fr" is blocked in our country by the Golden FireWall (we Chinese call it "GFW" for short ^^), I download all your files through a proxy server software called freegate  ,but I think yeyo doesn't know this tool