Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_autoupdate (Read 45149 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_autoupdate

Reply #75
Hi,
I've managed to make some changes to this component, mainly for compatibility with foobar2000 v1.1. If you could test the new version below, your comments and suggestions will be welcome.

Hi, thanks for keeping me lazy...
I'm using the latest beta and foo_podcatcher 1.7.4 beta but it
prompts me to update to 1.7.4 every time...

foo_autoupdate

Reply #76
There is a problem with my component. Both 1.x versions are the oldest. I admit this was my mistake to go backward with version numbering. I'm sorry. Could you please remove these outdated entries that people get instead of new ones? Today I released new version of the component. Feel free to remove all previous versions as they will probably have conflicts with newer ones as well. Thank you a lot.

Re: foo_autoupdate

Reply #78
Too bad I really liked these stats. Allowed me to get to know some components.
Btw why don't you upload it to Foobar2000 components page ? It would allow people to know this nice plugin.