Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: About some switches of AAC&BSAC reference software (Read 2129 times) previous topic - next topic

About some switches of AAC&BSAC reference software

Hi Everyone!
I'm new to bsac! I got some reference software from iso , but I coundn't master them . Those switches puzzle me all the while . What's the difference of -aac_sys_bsac and -aac_bsac ? What ' the difference of adding -mp4ff and not adding ? I coundn't understand those descriptions .
What I am doing is to get some audio information from a TS of T-DMB system which use BSAC for the audio information . Now I parse the TS and got some data from audio PES according to ISO 14496,which begin with a length number of 11bits , so I think they should be  bsac payload , but I don't know how to play them . There're some AudioSpecificConfig information in other PES ,but I don't know how to use them .
Forgive my poor English and help me out , please !

About some switches of AAC&BSAC reference software

Reply #1
Man me to working with the same refrence code and it confuses me a lot too. did u get some material related to it on net explaning the switches i am working on AAC_LD profile.