Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Does MediaMonkey support gapless playback? (Read 16592 times) previous topic - next topic

Does MediaMonkey support gapless playback?

Reply #25
Possibly because it hasn't been an issue (for most people) since v 3 was released. 3.x has its own native input/output plugins (while still supporting winamp 2.x plugins).

The old winamp plugins were used for 2.x and earlier and did have various issues with gapless/crossfading.

In any case, I am not claiming that MM is without flaws, but simply to state that gapless is supported and works fine in my experience on recent/current releases.

Does MediaMonkey support gapless playback?

Reply #26
Now I wonder what pawelq's issue was... Perhaps I'll test this more rigorously when I get home.

Edit: So, lest we confuse the issue any further: The developers report that Yes, MediaMonkey supports proper gapless though there are a couple yet-unsubstantiated claims to the contrary. I wouldn't worry about the unsubstantiated claims. I'm going to close the thread now, with sincere apologies to the MediaMonkey users out there for my earlier faux pas.