Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_imgburner (Read 22751 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_imgburner

Reply #25
Thank you, saivert!
I realize, that if I'll install each codec separately it will work then. I'm just wondering, if the newest K-Lite Pack installs them all and
I'm able to use them in other programs, why ImgBurn is not seeing them?... . Wondering without big understanding  of how
it works from A till Z in those program.. I can send you the log with codecs installed on my system if it can help to fins out the reasons..

P.S. that's, what will be installed with K-lite pack (I'm not installing ev'rything normally, just what is necessary - but audio codecs "99%") -
http://www.codecguide.com/download_kl.htm

foo_imgburner

Reply #26
My appologies, Olaf & saivert -

I've just checked again if I can burn audio-discs directly with cue-file and ImgBurn and no errors occurred. It means, that
there is no problem with ImgBurn, K-Lite and codecs. Remains to find out which settings are responsible for this "disconnection"
between foobar and ImgBurn...

foo_imgburner

Reply #27
This component burns selected files using ImgBurn.

It's really basic, all it does is create a cuesheet of selected files then launch ImgBurn. It does not convert to WAV (you'll need directshow filters to burn OGG, FLAC or other formats - this one for example) and it burns the file on the same order they are on your playlist. I'm not good enough with C++ to implement any of these features.

i love this component!!!
is there a way to send to imgburn decoded in wav mode , so i can use replaygain alum or track

sadly imgburn the program doesn't support replaygain