Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_albumlist "Filter" hotkey? (Read 1657 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_albumlist "Filter" hotkey?

Hi all,

I searched around the forum and elsewhere, but I couldn't find anything on this.

Is there a hotkey to focus the keyboard in the "Filter" field in the album list? I have my album list docked in a panel, and would like ctrl+f or something similar to focus the Filter box (so I can quickly search for things; I'm not a fan of the default ctrl+f search box that pops up.)

Thanks for any insight!

foo_albumlist "Filter" hotkey?

Reply #1
I do not believe you can  hot key yourself to the album list filter. That said you are mixing concepts a bit here. Filtering your media library via an album list panel's filter box vs searching  [ctrl+f] a particular playlist. How does the Main Menu / library / search work for you?

You can set a keyboard shortcut to this library/search pop up or you can add that pop up as a permanent panel in your layout somewhere and rid yourself of it popping up.  It can be hidden in a tab. Adjust your layout and add the media library search element under library viewers. Use the same keyboard shortcut you just set up.

terry