Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Ideas Please - Planning Simple Archive FE (Read 1878 times) previous topic - next topic

Ideas Please - Planning Simple Archive FE

Hi all

I'm going to write myself an archive frontend - which runs programs like EAC, or CDEx, rips an image to 1 * WAV + CUE, then flacs it.

the next step is to rip from that image to mp3z of your chosen bitrate + lame settings for use on portable devices.

that way you get an archive copy, and you have a copy of eachtrack for putting on your ipod or mp3 player.

1) Does anyone know a software which can be configured to do this already?
my main problem is EAC doesnt work for me - i have to use audiograbber....long story.

2) Anyone have any ideas - functions to add?

3) Is there a preferred format for folder arrangement - like a HA standard type or anything? might be a good idea

thats all, and any o ther suggestions please

ta

Ideas Please - Planning Simple Archive FE

Reply #1
Have you tried EAC+Wack/MAREO?

Edit:
my main problem is EAC doesnt work for me - i have to use audiograbber....long story.

Oops, I skiped this line. sorry.
But I highly recommend EAC for ripping.