Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Common default folder for files and playlists (Read 1587 times) previous topic - next topic

Common default folder for files and playlists

The file related commands from the Playlist menu (Open, Add Files, Add Directory) all default to the last used folder.  This is shared between the commands, so for example if I add a file and then click Add Directory it defaults to the folder where the file I added is located.

The playlist related commands (Add Playlist, Load Playlist, Save Playlist) also share their most recently used folder as the default, but this is not shared with the file related commands.  So there are two most recently used folders, one for files and one for playlists.

I would like to request the addition of a new tick-box-option in Preferences to allow the user to choose that there should only be one most recently used folder shared between both file and playlist related commands.  Something like "Playlist and file related commands share most recent folder".