Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: find files in PL w/o replaygain_album ? (Read 2247 times) previous topic - next topic

find files in PL w/o replaygain_album ?

is there a way to get a list of all of my files that aren't scanned for Replaygain and/or aren't scanned for replaygain_album?

i'm 99% sure all of them have atleast track gain...  but i keep coming across albums that aren't scanned as albums...

also, does foobar still scan files that don't have RG tags when it plays them? or was that taken out a long time ago?

(and correct me if i'm wrong... if a file doesn't have album gain, but has track, foobar will use the track even if playback is set to album mode?)

find files in PL w/o replaygain_album ?

Reply #2
Hit control A, the right click and choose "scan selection as multiple albums".  Then as it scans, watch which files are scanned and which are skipped.