Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: 10 things I want from fb2k (Read 10903 times) previous topic - next topic

10 things I want from fb2k

Reply #25
1. playlist 'ist_file_dead?' type of tag, so one could grey out the files visualy ...
2. some sort of album list integration into the playlist, something like simple 'view playlist type' selector...
3. maybe multistream matroska support - not that important i guess
4. antialiased buttons, or replaced by text buttons
5. smarter playlist - more like album view, like: (all scriptable)

dir or album or something
    song1
    song2
    song3

(but this is a complex problem, iam not sure how to solve it properly, so it would remain
simple and effective as standard playlists...)

6. refresh playlist after rename
7. some sort of indication which rg is in use curently
8. fixed 'cant get rid of the focus problem' when using playback mode selector
9. vertical multichannel rms/peakmeter - with the ability to run more than one, display depending on the position in the dsp chain (think kx drivers) - with the longterm (wait for user reset type) clipping detection.
10. visual multichannel patcher  (song channels -> dsp -> hardware outputs)
10.1 secure ripper (ok, no flames please  )
PANIC: CPU 1: Cache Error (unrecoverable - dcache data) Eframe = 0x90000000208cf3b8
NOTICE - cpu 0 didn't dump TLB, may be hung

Reply #26
3. maybe multistream matroska support - not that important i guess

It is important!  Better Matroska support means the end of all woes.  It will heal the sick, raise the dead, end world hunger, end war, and prove OJ was innocent all this time.   

Reply #27
1) Ability to write cuesheets from playlist

Yes, I wouldn't mind that at all

Reply #28
Hum, hum....
Seems I came up with a couple more points for my wishlist:

6) Quickload presets for DSP chains (w/settings)
7) Some way to delete my (selfinflicted) stupid and flawed formattingstrings, tagfields etc. one by one from e.g. diskwriter, masstagger etc. without having to reset all....

"ONLY THOSE WHO ATTEMPT THE IMPOSSIBLE WILL ACHIEVE THE ABSURD"
        - Oceania Association of Autonomous Astronauts

Reply #29
6) Quickload presets for DSP chains (w/settings)

I am usually happy to just see where foobar2000 goes but I'm going to have to start my own wishlist with that one.