Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: I Tunes AAC - MP3 (Read 1839 times) previous topic - next topic

I Tunes AAC - MP3

Greetings all,

I would just kike some feedback.  I like being able to buy the songs I like and now that Napster is back too, we now have WMA files to deal with.  I know that MP3 will probably die some day but I have a car deck that plays MP3 and of course the ole DVD does.  It doen't take a rocket scientiisti to figure out whats going on here but untill the hardware gets out there other than the I Pod and the soon to be developed Windows version I'm needing my MP3's.  Thier programs won't let you rip them to MP3 because thier protected  but you can rip to audio CD them MP3.  What a pain.  Any Idea if anyone will develope a conversion tool?  Or is there legalities of the encoder licensing.  Ok thats all I'm done rambling.

Bye Now

Trekmaster