Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Help wanted: Musepack.org (Read 2412 times) previous topic - next topic

Help wanted: Musepack.org

i am looking for a few people to help with the upkeep of the Musepack.org website.

as you may know right now there is only windows based software available on Musepack.org.  i would like to expand to other operating systems and sources as well.

i am also looking for people to write and manage tutorials and help with the updating of new software and posting news on the website.

anyone willing to help will need a working knowledge of HTML and CSS (or be a fast learner), as i do not have time to give lessons on either subject.

i am in the process of designing a new Musepack.org, so please dont email me saying that you want to make a new layout or whatever.  this is not needed.

if anyone is interested, they should email me at

hope to see some people willing to help!