Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: lost cover art in file tag after converting (Read 747 times) previous topic - next topic

lost cover art in file tag after converting

Hi,
i hope this is now in the correct sub forum. I posted a related question in the general forum [1], but i think this is an issue that may be solved in the future so i am posting the development question here to get feedback of some developers.

I am struggling to retain album art after file conversion [1]. Could the conversion dialog be extended under the "other" branch to offer the possibility to copy tag information the target files besides the copying of jpg image files to the destination folder?

[1] http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....mp;#entry787680

Regards
-chris

lost cover art in file tag after converting

Reply #1
http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....showtopic=93714

Read the rules.

Development is not the correct place for this; neither is Support. This is made clear by their respective rules, which are prominently advertised atop their every page. Development is for developers, not requests to them. Support is for actual problems that fly in the face of intended behaviour, not things that are just unimplemented. I left open the original thread in General, which (as stated in the rules of Support) is the correct location for feature requests and suchlike, for discussion to continue there (I hoped you would notice that). Peter and other developers read all subforums, not just Development.

Please confine discussion to a single thread, as specified in #6 of the Terms of Service. If you ever want a thread to be moved, and said move is justified, request it from a moderator or administrator, rather than simply reposting it and thus violating said rule.