Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Time shifting video player (from WDM vid device) (Read 1975 times) previous topic - next topic

Time shifting video player (from WDM vid device)

Is there a small utility just to view/record video from any WDM video device (webcam in my case  ) that can time shift?
With the emphasis on "small" and "app". I've found free things equivalent to Microsoft HTPC OS...but I just want to use it in "normal" system...
Might be also for Linux...actually I think I've almost found it there...
Windows preferred however, for now.

Apparently this software , using ZoomOut plugin (inlcuded, I think), can do timeshifting.
Unfortunatelly I can't check it at the place in which I am and I'd like to have something when leaving it...

Is anyone willing to check? (small download, free, opensource even...)

edit: Alternativelly...
There's a French forum commited to this software. And some topics (using search) mention time shifting...however I have no idea if they actually say if it's supported...
Any help from French speakers, please?