Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Get Foobar's Playlist from PHP script? (Read 2308 times) previous topic - next topic

Get Foobar's Playlist from PHP script?

Hi all.
I've made a PHP page that controls the foobar in a local net computer, using the commandline options (/play, /pause, etc.) its easy to control its basic funtions from the PHP script.

Using the AMIP plugin I've just added a "now playing" to the web page (that was very easy too).

Now the qestion:
Someone has a idea about how to "read" the files that foobar has in its internal playlist... I've been taking a look to the "000000000 - Default.fpl" playlist, and thinked in "parse it" to show the songs in the page... but this playlist only is updates when foobar closes... :-(

Its seems that the only solution its to write a plugin that writes down in the HD the current foobar playlist... to later read it from the PHP script. (My knowledge about C++ programing is very limited)
???

Any idea is welcomed.
Best regards.

b:.