Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Playlist gets broken after drag & drop (Read 1554 times) previous topic - next topic

Playlist gets broken after drag & drop

Hi there, just for information Beta 10 - drag&drop folder from Explorer disordered playlist completely (alot of empty space, empty albums etc.).
This happened only once. Foobar restart recovers the playlist including the added album displayed at it's end.
I don't have any receipt how to reproduce this bug, dozens of dropped albums inserted correctly, but playlist behaviour need attention before releasing stable build.

Re: Playlist gets broken after drag & drop

Reply #1
No such issues here. Drag&Drop works just fine

Reply #2
No such issues for me too.
Somewhere, there's someone dying in a foreign land
Meanwhile, the world is crying stupidity of man
Tell me why, tell me why

Reply #3
Now it happened another time even without changing playlist content, may it be related to External Tags plugin?

Reply #4
Not sure about External Tags but probably some plugin causes it.
Somewhere, there's someone dying in a foreign land
Meanwhile, the world is crying stupidity of man
Tell me why, tell me why

Reply #5
Nevermind, odd behaviour was probably caused by improper setup of External Tags plugin. Now the playlist seems behave correctly.