Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: CDDA Freedb plugin (Read 34611 times) previous topic - next topic

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #25
Is it dead ? 
Digital Individual Assembled for Battle and Logical Observation

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #26
Nope, not at all.      I've actually got a newer version that I'm using that I was going to put through testing before I ran into real world things.  Not dead, just probably a week behind.  I'll try to get a new version out by the end of the weekend if all works out right.

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #27
Moving to a new appartment.  I'll post a new update when they get my new internet connection up and running.  Might be a few days.

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #28
Don't forget to update it to the 0.7 sdk. Love this plugin of urs.

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #29
Yeah, no problem.  I'll see if I can maybe use another computer at a friends house to upload it sooner but it still may be a day or two.

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #30
how can I use CDDA feature in Foobar? Never I see any button/menu ? What is cdplayer.ini are you talking about?

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #31
Stick in a cd, and under "components" click "Open Audio CD" and its easy from there. ( Of course you must have downloaded the foo_cdda component from the website or the full installer with 0.7 )

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #32
and dont forget to check Use FreeDB and Cdplayer.ini in Prefrerences>Playback>Input>CDDA Plugin 

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #33
If the CDDA & FreeDB function can support the Cue files, it will be greatful!

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #34
and dont forget to check Use FreeDB and Cdplayer.ini in Prefrerences>Playback>Input>CDDA Plugin 

Can you help me?
I don't see no FreeDB or Cdplayer.ini, only Limit Read speed...
i'm using v0.7b22 with full installer. What am I doing wrong?
"Bite My Shiny Metal Ass!!"
/Bender/

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #35
You're using the CDDA plugin that comes with foobar, not the one coded by Flatbinary to include FreeDB support. He said he will update this by the end of the weekend, so look around the active posts on sunday for a 0.7X compatible release.

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #36
New update to the foo_cdda_freedb plugin.  This is mainly an update to get things working with the 0.7b21 version.  There are a few new features but there is still more on the drawing board.  Hope this works well.  It's been a while since I've looked at the code and there may be broken things since the last update.  Have fun.   

The new plugin can be found at http://www.digitalblues.org/fb2k/ .

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #37
This is an excellant plugin, thanks and well done.

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #38
If the CDDA & FreeDB function can support the Cue files, it will be greatful!

any news??

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #39
I'll look into it, but it may take a while because there is other stuff that is already on the todo list.  I'll be doing more work on the plugin this weekend so we'll see how far I get.   

Also if you can give me a good link on information about cue files it would be helpful as I don't use them myself.  Thanks.

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #42
Thanks for the plug-in, I was lookin' up for that since I discovered foobar!

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #43
but what about cue sheet ??
has support this plugin for cue sheet??

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #44
will we ever see the new version ? 

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #45
will we ever see the new version ? 

I'm using the FB2K 0.7b31 Plugin and it works wonderfully with 0.7 RC7

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #46
Yeah I've been a bit busy and I was kind of waiting for the final release of this version of fb2k.  Sorry.  I've got some free time coming up so I'll use that to work on it.

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #47
how this does work?
i have loaded the plugin but it doesnt read on internet the CD im playing...

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #48
go to Preferences>Input>CDDA Input>Freedb Setup>check "Use freedb" and "Use cdplayer.ini

CDDA Freedb plugin

Reply #49
And then you need to clear the playlist and reload the CD.