Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: EAC Crashing on Directory Change (Read 2580 times) previous topic - next topic

EAC Crashing on Directory Change

Greetings,

I'm trying to change the directory EAC rips audio CDs to but, on doing so, EAC constantly crashes.

I'm using 1.0beta but I've tried older versions and I get the same problem

I upgraded from x86 to x64 Windows a few months back and this is the first time I've used EAC since. Is it an x64 problem?

EDIT: It is also crashing upon CUE sheet creation

PC Specs:

Core i7 2600K (4.4GHz)
Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 (1600 MHz)
Asus P8P67 PRO
Sapphire Radeon HD 5870 Vapor-X
Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio
TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203B
Win7 Ultimate x64

Reply #1
Do you have Photoshop or some other Adobe suite installed?  It seems to be a problem common with Adobe Drive.

Reply #2
Do you have Photoshop or some other Adobe suite installed?  It seems to be a problem common with Adobe Drive.

Yup, CS4 Design Premium.

Reply #3
I don't know if you use Adobe Drive or not, but it's a dependency but isn't needed for Photoshop to function.  At least it's not needed for me. 

http://www.digital-inn.de/138583-post5.html

Reply #5
Thanks, all.