Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: P2 inputs stopped working and don't recognize things (Read 1177 times) previous topic - next topic

P2 inputs stopped working and don't recognize things

Hi everyone, I tried to look for it on search but due the small word which is P2 I couldn't find anything easily...

So, I had a problem today and it's really weird because it happened all of a sudden. My P2 audio inputs just stopped working.

I tried to connect everything, from sound system to microphone and got nothing. The PC didn't recognized anything.

I have and ASUS P5K SE/EPU and looking with Everest I found on the Audio PCI/PnP settings the current:

ATI Radeon HDMI @ ATI RV770/790 - High Definition Audio Controller                 PCI
Realtek ALC883 @ Intel 82801IB ICH9 - High Definition Audio Controller [A-2]     PCI

I was told to download new drivers, but I don't really know what to download. Tried the Realtek website but the links are offline and/or broken for some reason.

Does anyone know how I can work this out and solve this problem?

Thanks.