Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Read .cue file from eac (Read 3481 times) previous topic - next topic

Read .cue file from eac

would it be possible that foobar reads the .cue file to then split the wave/ape/mp3 or whatever else into separate tracks?

Or is it just not possible with files other than WAVE?

Read .cue file from eac

Reply #1
Why? Doesn't MusiCutter do the job?

[edit]
Note2self: read before read before you answer...

Read .cue file from eac

Reply #2
I believe what he meant was to display tracks as individual files.

Foobar can do this, edit your cuesheet with notepad and change the filename to point to your APE, MP3, MPC, whatever.
"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you."

Read .cue file from eac

Reply #3
Foobar can do this

I have noticed that foobar does this... strange huh?
On my 'non-stop' albums (no pauses between songs, you know) it shows all songs in file AND ... file ITSELF!!! Why? I don't wanna see 70min file when just above i already see songs from .cue

Man, that's ok for me, but 'non-stop' .cue's plays wrong in foobar  Seems like it does REWIND for 5~10 seconds just after song, so i hear one fragment two times. Strange, no? And wrong positioning in my VBR mp3s...

All sounds good in wa2 with mp3cue plug, .cue's made with EAC or mp3DirectCut.

Can Peter fix it?

p.s. sorry for poor english, i don't know english.
who | grep -i blonde | date; cd ~; unzip; touch; strip; finger; mount; gasp; yes; uptime; umount; sleep

Read .cue file from eac

Reply #4
Foobar can do this

I have noticed that foobar does this... strange huh?
On my 'non-stop' albums (no pauses between songs, you know) it shows all songs in file AND ... file ITSELF!!! Why? I don't wanna see 70min file when just above i already see songs from .cue

Man, that's ok for me, but 'non-stop' .cue's plays wrong in foobar  Seems like it does REWIND for 5~10 seconds just after song, so i hear one fragment two times. Strange, no? And wrong positioning in my VBR mp3s...

All sounds good in wa2 with mp3cue plug, .cue's made with EAC or mp3DirectCut.

Can Peter fix it?

p.s. sorry for poor english, i don't know english.

Also occurs here. I know time display (and search) can be a real pain in the ass when using VBR files, but a 5-sec rewind

Read .cue file from eac

Reply #5
You can't change this when adding a directory it adds all the files it cand play. and it can play the big file (.FLAC) and the Cuesheet
"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you."

Read .cue file from eac

Reply #6
go to Preferences->Core, set "When adding directory, restrict file names to:" to "*.cue" (or something else that includes ".cue" but not "*.flac").

This should do it, but you won't be able to add .flac files with Add directory... unless you change the setting again

Read .cue file from eac

Reply #7
isnt it possible to implement something like: if FB2k loads a .cue file it wont load an .mp3 file with the same name?
(´cept for the ext. ofcourse)

Read .cue file from eac

Reply #8
yes it's possible and easy the hard part would be to get Peter to program it.