Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_wlm (Read 176122 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_wlm

Reply #25
n0obie4life, the problem I have is that if a playlist stops automatically (i.e. the end of a playlist is reached) it will continue to display the last song's information in the PSM. If I manually stop or pause a song it will go away though. Otherwise it works great and I appreciate the work.

foo_wlm

Reply #26
n0obie4life, the problem I have is that if a playlist stops automatically (i.e. the end of a playlist is reached) it will continue to display the last song's information in the PSM. If I manually stop or pause a song it will go away though. Otherwise it works great and I appreciate the work.

Will fix . Thanks for reporting.
:)

foo_wlm

Reply #27

This is probably a related problem, but I have noticed similar behavior when using stop after current.  Otherwise great plugin, I appreciate your efforts.

foo_wlm

Reply #28
Updated to 1.0.1. Fixes the above problems.

foo_wlm

Reply #30
Updated to 1.0.2.

Added Compatibility with WLM 2009 - if you're using 1.0.1, it'll currently display " - " on contact list, but in conversations it displays nicely.

Just a note: In WLM 2009, your custom message set in the plugin isn't shown in the contact list (still shown in other areas such as the convo box) to your contacts if they use WLM 2009 too...
It appears to me that they decided to fixate it to "<title> - <artist>" and there isn't any way around it. The dash will be permanently there even if you hate it alot.

edit: updated to 1.0.3. fixes a small bug from the above update.

foo_wlm

Reply #31
YES!!! THANKS!

foo_wlm

Reply #32
Thanks for the updates
we was young an' full of beans

foo_wlm

Reply #33
Thanks a lot! :-)

foo_wlm

Reply #34
Sorry if this is in the appropriate place, but, I have a problem with most MSN/WLM plug-ins where it only shows the Song Name, or shows both the Artist and Song Name, but only for a second before reverting back to whatever personal message was there before. Tried with msn, msnalt and wlm.

Any solutions?

Thanks.

foo_wlm

Reply #35
hi, i was wondering something. some of my tracks have an album tagged, some don't. is there any way for me to show something like

john doe - song 1

instead of

john doe - song 1 [?] ?

something like the plugin detecting that there's no album defined and then it just displays artist and song.
am i making myself clear? sorry for my english also ^^

thanks in advance everyone. hope someone can help.

foo_wlm

Reply #36
Sorry if this is in the appropriate place, but, I have a problem with most MSN/WLM plug-ins where it only shows the Song Name, or shows both the Artist and Song Name, but only for a second before reverting back to whatever personal message was there before. Tried with msn, msnalt and wlm.

Any solutions?

Thanks.

I've never had this problem personally, try checking for scripts that may be overwriting your music personal message - such as ones by Messenger Plus.
Also, what version of WLM are you using?

foo_wlm

Reply #37
hi, i was wondering something. some of my tracks have an album tagged, some don't. is there any way for me to show something like

john doe - song 1

instead of

john doe - song 1 [?] ?

something like the plugin detecting that there's no album defined and then it just displays artist and song.

Try $if2(%album%,) ?

foo_wlm

Reply #38
[%album%]
Full-quoting makes you scroll past the same junk over and over.

foo_wlm

Reply #39

Any solutions?

Thanks.

I've never had this problem personally, try checking for scripts that may be overwriting your music personal message - such as ones by Messenger Plus.

I'm using WLM Build 8.5.1302.1018 with nothing on top of the install (I did use a mess.be tool to remove unnecessary junk though).
I have a feeling it's AMIP Wrapper causing this, but when I disable it, the problem still arises.

(I haven't had this problem before until only recently).

foo_wlm

Reply #40

john doe - song 1

instead of

john doe - song 1 [?] ?

Try $if2(%album%,) ?

i was using something like
%artist% '-' %title% '['$if2(%album%,)']?

it doesn't work, it displays artist - song []...or something like that

foo_wlm

Reply #41

Try this:
%artist% '-' %title% ['['%album%']']

Also, your code is missing the last '
Foobar2000 @ Onkyo SE-90PCI @ Sennheiser HD595 :)

foo_wlm

Reply #42

Any solutions?

Thanks.

I'm using WLM Build 8.5.1302.1018 with nothing on top of the install (I did use a mess.be tool to remove unnecessary junk though).
I have a feeling it's AMIP Wrapper causing this, but when I disable it, the problem still arises.

(I haven't had this problem before until only recently).

Did you so happen to use the mess patch and enabled any of these two features?

Enable Winamp Support For Now Playing Feature
Enables the "What I'm Listening To" feature to work with Winamp.

Swap Now Playing Title And Artist
Reverses the title and artist of the "What I'm Listening To" feature to appear as Artist-Title.

I've installed the exact same version you have and it works nicely, without the mess patch...I'll try it later with the mess patch.

foo_wlm

Reply #43
Well, I decided to reinstall the latest mess patch with your 'suggested' fixes and it seems to have fixed it.
Thanks for the help, I'll get back to here if I have any more problems with the plugin.

foo_wlm

Reply #44

Try this:

thanks, i tried your code but now it just displays artist - title, nothing more. even if the mp3 has an album or not defined, i only see artist - title in msn. any thoughts?
thanks

foo_wlm

Reply #45

Try this:

thanks, i tried your code but now it just displays artist - title, nothing more. even if the mp3 has an album or not defined, i only see artist - title in msn. any thoughts?
thanks

Just tried and I'm receiving the same problem too, I'll see what I can do...

foo_wlm

Reply #46
Updated to 1.0.5. Should fix the problem above, I made some internal changes made in 1.0.4 which was flawed.

foo_wlm

Reply #47
Updated to 1.0.5. Should fix the problem above, I made some internal changes made in 1.0.4 which was flawed.

indeed you fixed it, thanks a lot for your hard work ^^ 
also thanks to everyone who helped

foo_wlm

Reply #48
Awesome plugin! Just discovered it, after updating to 0.9.6.2 (finally ).
It should be added to Foobar2000:Components 0.9 on the wiki.

last.fm/user/antropocentrio