Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Columns UI appearance (Read 3306228 times) previous topic - next topic

Columns UI appearance

Reply #701

New layout, changed a bit from the previous layout as you can see. Few things that have changed;

- menu / playback buttons autohide @ top (its above the playlist/search part)
- Library tree (for times when i need it, which auto hides on the left)
- Rightside as you can see graphical browser with WMP theme (search the forums here, its there)
- Group header has changed: in the middle theres a ''genre / style'' and recordlabel / catalog# is now on the right side.
- Extra column next to the ''length'' column, which uses the ''Hotness'' algorythm
- small change to the replaygain column code (says ''No RG'' when theres no album gain)

Columns UI appearance

Reply #702

Columns UI appearance

Reply #703
My new config 

Columns UI appearance

Reply #705
[a href="http://img268.imageshack.us/i/clipppf.png/" target="_blank"]

Columns UI appearance

Reply #706
2E7AH, you use NG Playlist, don't you? How to you change the font in the hot column?

Columns UI appearance

Reply #707
It's same font (Segoe UI): those are superscript number characters ($char(8304) and up)

Columns UI appearance

Reply #708
Thanks, I didn't think of that.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #709

still not 100% happy with it

Columns UI appearance

Reply #710
2E7AH, how did you get these rating-buttons on the top right? (Could you please PM me?)

Columns UI appearance

Reply #711
It's WSH panel: original code is here
My modification of that code uses combination of official playcount rating and playcount SQL rating on current playing track which you probably don't need, and the linked code is for current selected track and official playcount rating

Columns UI appearance

Reply #712
Thank you, 2E7AH!

Columns UI appearance

Reply #713
Hi, qwertz.  I like your config however I am a totally newbie and may you please help me to get your config? I downloaded all the required components then imported your file and the result is:

Where am I wrong?

Columns UI appearance

Reply #714
Nevermind, I managed to do it. Thanks for  your work.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #715
Hey, i'm new here and first I wanna apologize if i didn't post in the right section.

I made a custom appearance but how can I get rid from the white parts near the buttons? I made a 16x16 24 bits transparent PNG but foobar doesn't show them. I made a transparent BMP but the edges are black. Can someone help me?

This is my layout: http://i27.tinypic.com/aorlhj.jpg

Columns UI appearance

Reply #716
I love your columns ui configuration qwertz.
Although I got a terrible problem with the configuration that I sincerely hope you could fix, or anyone else who knows something about it.

This is the original version, pay the attention on that playlist manager thing.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #717

Columns UI appearance

Reply #718
^please share! looks awwwwesome! i just jizzed in my pants!

Columns UI appearance

Reply #722

took some stuff from an other config whos name i forgot

Columns UI appearance

Reply #723
^

Fanco86 - MonoLite

The info display you got there is nice, good job.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #724
Super simple, I prefer foobar to look like a normal/native app. Reinstalled recently and made sure not to copy over my old highly customised config.