Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Is there automatic "Word Censor" in IB? (Read 4730 times) previous topic - next topic

Is there automatic "Word Censor" in IB?

"Word Censor" will not be used for censoring, but for correct spelling. All "OGG" ahould be changed to "Ogg". What do You think guys?

Reply #1
Perhaps it will also change your 'You' to 'you.'

Reply #2
I guess this is the stupidest idea I have ever heard.
There is much more important thing (like upgrade to IBF 1.1 Final), and not dealing with typos.

Reply #3
I guess this is the stupidest idea I have ever heard.
There is much more important thing (like upgrade to IBF 1.1 Final), and not dealing with typos.

Why? It will not take much time and will stop (or reduce) spreading of "OGG" spelling.

Reply #4
Yes, IB has a word filter that's capable of that. Took me a full minute (  ) to test. Shouldn't take much longer for Dibrom...
[span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\']I wouldn't know a subtle hint if it stood on my desk in a purple dress dancing and singing, "Subtle hints are here again!"[/span]

Reply #5
that would be stupid

Reply #6
that would be stupid

Why?

Reply #7
Why?

i cAN'T bEGIN tO iMAGINE!!!!

Reply #8
Why?

i cAN'T bEGIN tO iMAGINE!!!!

lol

Reply #9
Heh...

Sorry, but this is so trivial I wonder why anyone bothered to even post about it.

Don't you guys have better things to worry about then whether someone spells it as OGG vs Ogg?

Reply #10
Once you start changing "OGG" to "Ogg" people will start to wonder what else is being changed. I don't like it if what I say is filtered. Whether one says "OGG" or "Ogg" is unimportant imo, but if you start changing that minor error, wouldn't you also have to correct larger errors? What about changing "standart" to "standard"?

Don't you hate those know-it-all guys that allways correct you if you pronounce something wrong?

Reply #11
If there isn`t much time needed to change this - why not? OGG --> Ogg, tandart --> tandard (yes, w/o "s" or "S"). E.g. Dibrom will need less (/comparable) time to make changes than answer to this post...

For 2 years i though that correct is OGG  Emmet on IRC told me that correct is Ogg... I know many people who write: "OGG"...

Reply #12
Oh.. btw, since this nonsense isn't going to happen, there's no use in discussing it any further.

Thread closed.