Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Lyrics Show Panel (Modified version) (Read 489039 times) previous topic - next topic

Lyrics Show Panel (Modified version)

Reply #650
I really don't know why you can't guys use my lyrics editor. Pretty much, what you could want (down arrow records time offset, but I can change it or make it changable).

Reply #651
I really don't know why you can't guys use my lyrics editor. Pretty much, what you could want (down arrow records time offset, but I can change it or make it changable).

Link to this editor?  I don't remember if I've seen it before or not...

Reply #653
I suspect there is more need for an extremely simple "timestamper" than there is for yet another "Professional Lyrics Editor". And by simple I mean a lyrics show panel with single button for inserting a timestamp on the spot. The only other feature would be jumping to the corresponding time by clicking on a timestamped line (for mistake correction primarily).

Reply #654
im wondering if someone could save me from tearing my hair out

im currently working on a config with this component as a panel set to Transparent
now, whenever i restart foobar the panel isnt transparent until i start a track.

iv gone over settings dozens of times in this & the panel stack splitter it is contained in & im really baffled as to why this behaviour happens
as i said, it only happens on start up then it goes transparent when a track is started.

any help is greatly appreciated

Reply #655
^^ you can solve this by adding a 'movepanel' command in the PSS script with the normal positions of lyrics panel you used before.

afair you have to set the values in PSS panellist each to 0.

Reply #657
i am also getting the 10 lyrics download issue that was brought up earlier, any suggestions on a fix? I have lyrics set to auto.

After autograbbing 10 lyrics, this happens: I play a song and the lyrics do not show up automatically, so I try online search - and that does not even work.

For example:

Code: [Select]
Opening track for playback: "V:\Music\Third Eye Blind - Blue\04 Never Let You Go.mp3"
foo_uie_lyrics: ReadLyric: Skipped reading from cache.
foo_uie_lyrics: ReadLyric: ReadLyricFromTag failed.
foo_uie_lyrics: ReadLyricProc: ReadLyricFromAssociation failed.
foo_uie_lyrics: ReadLyricProc: ReadLyricFromFile failed.
foo_uie_lyrics: SearchThreadProc: started.
foo_uie_lyrics: SearchThreadProc: for file://V:\Music\Third Eye Blind - Blue\04 Never Let You Go.mp3 /index: 0.
foo_uie_lyrics: SearchThreadProc: search retry: 0
foo_uie_lyrics: SearchThreadProc: for file://V:\Music\Third Eye Blind - Blue\04 Never Let You Go.mp3 /index: 0.
foo_uie_lyrics: SearchThreadProc: HttpSendRequest failed.
foo_uie_lyrics: SearchThreadProc: HttpSendRequest failed.
foo_uie_lyrics: SearchThreadProc: search retry: 1

But when I restart:

Opening track for playback: "V:\Music\Third Eye Blind - Blue\04 Never Let You Go.mp3"
foo_uie_lyrics: ReadLyric: Skipped reading from cache.
foo_uie_lyrics: ReadLyric: ReadLyricFromTag failed.
foo_uie_lyrics: ReadLyricProc: ReadLyricFromAssociation failed.
foo_uie_lyrics: ReadLyricProc: ReadLyricFromFile failed.
foo_uie_lyrics: SearchThreadProc: return  [true].
foo_uie_lyrics: DownloadThreadProc: started.
foo_uie_lyrics: DownloadThreadProc: for file://V:\Music\Third Eye Blind - Blue\04 Never Let You Go.mp3 /index: 0.
foo_uie_lyrics: DownloadThreadProc: search retry: 0
foo_uie_lyrics: DownloadThreadProc: downloading lyric from: http://www.viewlyrics.com/lrc/English/third%20eye%20blind%20-%20never%20let%20you%20go.lrc
foo_uie_lyrics: DownloadThreadProc: return [true].

Works fine! :s

Search also works as normal..

foo_uie_lyrics: SearchThreadProc: for file://V:\Torrents\Third Eye Blind - Blue\04 Never Let You Go.mp3 /index: 0.
foo_uie_lyrics: SearchThreadProc: return  [true].

But after 10 songs it stops working, and I have to restart..

thanks for any help.. this is a great plugin.

Reply #658
Please-please-please help me ^^
I've been using foobar for a long time, but today i decided to add some features, you know ) Everything went great, even with UI Colomns, but then i decided to add this Lyrics Panel. I've placed the .dll file into the "components" folder, it appeared in Tools, but i can't see it anywhere in foobar =(( Sorry for stupid questions, but i really can't get the idea of how it should work 
Life is pain.

Reply #659
oh, i've managed to make it work ))) the only thing is that it sometimes downloads/displays lyrics really slowly (((
Life is pain.

Reply #661
I have "Replace unsynced lyrics automatically" set and "Save scheme" is "Save to directory".
When I have embedded unsynchronized lyrics, and LSP finds synchronized ones, it tends to replace embedded lyrics rather than saving .lrc.
So, even if I turn any automatically embedding OFF, it still happens.

Reply #662
Hi,

wanted to ask you that is it possible in any way to get this plugin to show lyrics in the newest foobar2000, without columns ui? I've been trying to work around to make a small space for lyrics, but can't manage to do it. Anyone care to help?

Reply #663
No, this is for ColumnsUI only.
Can't wait for a HD-AAC encoder :P

Reply #664
I am afraid it does not work any longer. I have tested two different builds of foobar2000 but the result is the same. When trying to Online search --> Search there is 'Search failed' error and there is not even an attempt of establishing a network connection. Has anyone have such problem? :-)

Reply #665
I am afraid it does not work any longer. I have tested two different builds of foobar2000 but the result is the same. When trying to Online search --> Search there is 'Search failed' error and there is not even an attempt of establishing a network connection. Has anyone have such problem? :-)

I did it a few days ago with no problem. Maybe it's just a temporary server-problem.

@Author: Usually automatic downloading works like a charm, but sometimes it get's lyrics for a different version or just misaligned. I think it would be great if you could add commands to foobar2000 that will automatically try to download the next lyric with default search-options.
Can't wait for a HD-AAC encoder :P

Reply #666
I found out that the plug-in uses _http://viewlyrics.com/ , but it works.
I wonder how harken93 made such logs? =) The default console output is not so detailed.

And one more thing: sometimes the plug-in uses wrong lyric files. When playing one song, it can take lyric from another file (but usually the same album), even if there is the necessary file. I tried to make some changes to the variables and other setting but with no effect at all. There is no difference where to store lyric files.

Reply #667
You may have a config issue. Has this worked for you before or are you
setting it up for the first time.

Just tried it and worked fine.

terry

Reply #668
RazorSharp

Please, take a deep breath 

Check your config. There is an option to log more details.
It stores the lyric files correctly based on your settings. [edit] It helps to view the main settings page
and clearly view the progression order the plugin uses to search for the correct lyric. [/edit]

It will sometimes - very rare in my case - associate a wrong lyric file.
Disable the association and all is well.

terry

Reply #669
Ok, I've caught the problem (the second one) and took a screenshot:

[a href="http://img168.imageshack.us/i/21016808.jpg/" target="_blank"] Thanks for help guys!

Reply #670
Misc
output verbose debug.......

terry

Reply #671
would it be possible to add the ability for changing the port (that it uses for online services) with a little field in the options??

As far as i was able to have a quick overlook to the codefiles, the port is fixed on port 1212 (download.h) file. I really would appreciate that little update, cause im not able to connect due the fact that only little ports are opened in my network =(

Or maybe there is already a workaround? (i have to say that i didnt read all 26pages of topic here :rolleyes: )

I am also suffering with the inability to use port 1212.  Has there been any consideration of allowing the port to be selected or set to something like 80? 

It goes without saying, with or without the port fix, this is a kick ass plug-in!!

Reply #672
Hi T.P Wang, could you please remove the text "Lyric show" when there's no lyrics being displayed? For aesthetic reasons I'd like to have a black background with no text if no lyrics are found on the internet.

Reply #673
^^ you can edit the text in preferences/formatting string

Reply #674
I'm not sure. I mean this green text: