Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_dsp_vst (Read 62129 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_dsp_vst

Reply #25
No, this isn't a bug report. An important information is missing.

foo_dsp_vst

Reply #26
Does anybody know if it is possible to save the configurations of the vst plugins? For instance, Im using NyquistEq5_VST but anytime I close foobar2000 and I start it over the EQ is flat. Thanks!

And also, is it possible to have more than 1 plugin working at the same time?

foo_dsp_vst

Reply #27
About your first question I'm not sure. I think it's on the side of the vst plugin. It needs to be able to save presets.

2nd question: Read the thread from the very beginning: There's a vst plugin which can chain other vst fx. Maybe this is also able to solve your preset storing problem.

foo_dsp_vst

Reply #28
About your first question I'm not sure. I think it's on the side of the vst plugin. It needs to be able to save presets.

2nd question: Read the thread from the very beginning: There's a vst plugin which can chain other vst fx. Maybe this is also able to solve your preset storing problem.

Thanks Squeller, I solved the second problem however I need to load the configuration each time I start foobar.  Sorry for the late replay but I was expecting to receive an email if somebody replayed to my post.

foo_dsp_vst

Reply #30
I spent couple weekends for writing VST host for fb2k.
Beta version: http://pelit.koillismaa.fi/plugins/show.php?id=205
This is great stuff! But I have a suggestion: how about letting you choose between the presets defined for the active VST? Not all VST GUIs allow you to do this, and in those cases, you can't use presets...

foo_dsp_vst

Reply #31
Thanks Squeller, I solved the second problem however I need to load the configuration each time I start foobar.
You mean multifxVST? I cannot get it to save the configuration either. And it seems quite buggy...

foo_dsp_vst

Reply #32
great plugin!

works fine with izotope ozone.
settings are properly saved and loaded, no other dsps and vst wrappers.

foo_dsp_vst

Reply #33
"Failed to load VST Plugin library!" - both f2k (9.4.5 and 9.5b2) and both plugin versions (0.40.beta and 0.60.beta) 
Please someone knows solution?

foo_dsp_vst

Reply #34
"Failed to load VST Plugin library!" - both f2k (9.4.5 and 9.5b2) and both plugin versions (0.40.beta and 0.60.beta) 
Please someone knows solution?

Same problem here: 0.9.5b6

foo_dsp_vst

Reply #35
Same here.

Tried to use ConvolverVST.

Manage to "fix it" by applying registry settings manually and copying needed DLLs into the Foobar's root folder.

Reg settings were:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Convolver\VST Plugin]
"FilterFileName"="E:\\Install\\RoomSetup\\Convolution\\config.txt"

Files:
libfftw3f-3.dll
libsndfile-1.dll

So that means that this VST host plugin doesn't save registry settings and doesn't use DLL's folder as a working folder.
Maybe it's only a Vista x64 issue.

Please fix, thx.

foo_dsp_vst

Reply #36
same save issue here.
vista x86,foobar 0.9.5.2
thanx..!

foo_dsp_vst

Reply #37
try vst vrapper instead
Music is my first love.

foo_dsp_vst

Reply #38
great plugin!  is there any way to make "show editor" a button in foobar interface or make it available as keyboard shortcut?  thx

foo_dsp_vst

Reply #39
(bug report) I have the problem that after seeking it won't play anymore (foobar2000 0.9.5.3, output DirectSound, WindowsXP + vst plugin with the V.I vst). When playing from the beginning of a track, it works fine.
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.

foo_dsp_vst

Reply #40
For thoses who want vst in vst try this
enjoy !

foo_dsp_vst

Reply #42
I just wanted to say that I still prefer this component to the other one by George Yohng. I don't like the additional tray icon and the check each time foobar2000 starts, making it unresponsive for several seconds, even if you don't have the DSP loaded in the DSP chain. Therefore I wonder if there's any future development planned for this component or at least cannot be ruled out.

foo_dsp_vst

Reply #43
Is the source code available for this plugin?  The George Yohng VST wrapper doesn't appear to support multiple output channels, but this one does.  However, this is buggy and doesn't work with effectschainer.dll.  I'd love to try to figure out the problem.  Because those of us who want to run more than one plugin with more than two channels of output have no other recourse.

foo_dsp_vst

Reply #44
Which DST wrapper is now considered the most usable?

foo_dsp_vst

Reply #46
Thaaanks!