Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Beta-testers needed for WMV authoring application (Read 2156 times) previous topic - next topic

Beta-testers needed for WMV authoring application

The application is meant to provide a very simple interface for transcoding video files or DVD's into Zune and/or Xbox 360 compatible WMV files. This is NOT an open beta test offer, and will be limited. There are some amazingly intelligent people on these forums, in both the audio and video compression realms, and I know that your insight would be invaluable.

Individuals with extensive experience with Windows Media compression schemes, both audio and video, are preferred, but anyone with knowledge in the area will be considered. Allow me again to note that this is an internal test-team, and as such it will continue to be small. Once the public beta is ready to go, I will post an announcement and everyone is welcome.

If you are interested please send me a PM with some info on your experience and expertise. All decisions on beta-testers will be made by the application developer.

Thanks!
Just an average nerd!