Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_cwb_hooks (Read 304774 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #175
Excellent upgrade. Thanks a lot cwbowron

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #176
Chris,

Thanks for a very useful plugin. I have one question though. I've just upgraded from v1.0.13 to v1.0.14, and while the %cwb_activelist_count% variable does now update when the contents of the playlist changes, it shows zero doesn't have a value when no track is playing. Is this deliberate? I'd like to be able to see the total number of tracks in the active playlist even when I'm not playing one.

Thanks,

Chris

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #177
Could you consider adding this?

Basically I'd like REGEXP support in $str_replace (you'd probably call it $cwb_str_replace then) or a function to to exclude all non-readable characters but linebreaks, tabs and spaces.

Displaying tags which are automatically downloaded is often a mess and if for example using %lyrics% tag in trackinfo_panel_mod I'd like it as clean as possible without validating every filetag.

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #178
Thanks for the update. Is %cwb_index% (for selected, eventually not playing track) possible?

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #179
could be easily implemntable via PCRE http://www.pcre.org/.
But is for sure way to big to be part of cwb_hooks

maybe someone wants to do foo_pcre?

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #180
am i doing something wrong?

$cwb_fileexists($replace(%_path%,%_filename_ext%,)folder.jpg)

displays unknown function

i just want to check for album art

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #181

your string $cwb_fileexists($replace(%_path%,%_filename_ext%,)folder.jpg)
work here ( display 1 if file exist else nothing)
Music is my first love.

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #182

try this: $cwb_fileexists($replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,folder.jpg))

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #183
could you add a "$cwb_readfile()" ?
that would be very great for artist bio or album descriptions.

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #184
sorry didnt have latest version.

Is there a way to get foo_run to execute cover downloader automatically if an album art doesnt exist?

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #185
In columnsUI there is the statusbar option to:
"Show selected tracks total length, accurate to X decimal places"

What about a %cwb_playinglist_length% and a %cwb_activelist_length% that do similar things for the entire playlist?
elevatorladylevitateme

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #186
Excellent plugin. Really a must. Thx a lot.

Would it be possible to also have
%cwb_activelist_size% - size in bytes of the active list

for convenience, it could be useful to add also the pending %cwb_playinglist_size%

useful when exporting lists to external devices such as mp3 players.

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #187
Could you add a way to get information for the currently playing track (even if it is not selected)? This would allow us, for example, to highlight all of the tracks of a currently playing album. Maybe like %cwb_playing_album% or
%cwb_playing_custom%.

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #188
would it be possible to implement %foobar_path%  or even a %drive_installed% i want to be able to retrieve the drive letter

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #189
I added some features that are a bit outside the scope of the title formatting hooks, but i dont want to create a whole new component for it so its going to be a part of CWB hooks.

= Release 1.1.0beta =
* added timestamp action for tagging (example usage, add a ADDED timestamp when you add new files)
* added new file tagger tool - allows you to run any context menu item on files added to library.  useful with above scripting action for adding timestamp to new files (Preferences/Tools/New Files Tagger)
There used to be a link to my website here.

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #190
this is great (especially that you can simply select any context menu item for it)! i guess i could use this together with custom info, right?

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #191
thanks for the update!

a bit off topic, but....

Using the New File tagger to add "Added" to files added to the db the format (on my foo) is YYYYMMDD. But, on single digit days (like today) I get 2006124 instead of 20061204.

Is there a way to fix this?

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #192
if it isn't too much of a pain in the ass, would it also be possible to have another $systemdate() function that works with Win32 filetime?

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #193
Thanks for the update!

I try again: %list_index% is not accessible though panels. Can you please make this accessible?

%cwb_list_index% - Index of currently selected track

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #194
thanks for the update!

a bit off topic, but....

Using the New File tagger to add "Added" to files added to the db the format (on my foo) is YYYYMMDD. But, on single digit days (like today) I get 2006124 instead of 20061204.

Is there a way to fix this?

Er. That's not happening to me. I have the the New File Tagger thing set to do:

Tagging/Scripts/set added date

and then the actions that script is set to do are:

Time Stamp: ADDED
Format "ADDED" using "$left(%added%,10)"

I've used this probably on a half-dozen albums since i updated, and they all show up perfectly the way they should. '2006-12-03', '2006-12-04', that kind of thing.

Are you doing something different?

edit:
Maybe it depends on your regional settings? Try going into Control Panel > Regional and Language Options, and then make sure the 'Short date' is set to show MM and dd instead of M and d.
~

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #195
Er. That's not happening to me. I have the the New File Tagger thing set to do:

Tagging/Scripts/set added date

and then the actions that script is set to do are:

Time Stamp: ADDED
Format "ADDED" using "$left(%added%,10)"

I've used this probably on a half-dozen albums since i updated, and they all show up perfectly the way they should. '2006-12-03', '2006-12-04', that kind of thing.

Are you doing something different?

edit:
Maybe it depends on your regional settings? Try going into Control Panel > Regional and Language Options, and then make sure the 'Short date' is set to show MM and dd instead of M and d.

http://www.halfbakedschemes.com/added.jpg

using Custom Info

EDIT: I added your script and it works as advertised YYYY-MM-DD, but is there a way to change the script to drop the "-" i.e. YYYYMMDD?

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #198
EDIT: I added your script and it works as advertised YYYY-MM-DD, but is there a way to change the script to drop the "-" i.e. YYYYMMDD?

Yeah, add an extra step to that masstagger script:

Format "ADDED" using "$replace(%added%,'-',)"
~

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #199
I notice that the wiki page says not to request any new features along the lines of %cwb_next_*%, but since %cwb_next_title%, etc. are in existence, is it possible to have any kind of "previous" function? Or there is already a way to do it that I'm not aware of?