Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: New Version Of Audiowizz (Read 3557 times) previous topic - next topic

New Version Of Audiowizz

Hi to all

I have just uploaded an updated version of AudioWizz.  I just wanted to know if anyone has tested it yet, or is it bug free?

New Version Of Audiowizz

Reply #1
Link please.

New Version Of Audiowizz

Reply #2
Oh, its on my home page "WWW" button below.  If its not visible, click here

Im just about to add wavegain to the front end but was not sure how to?

How would you guys like to see it?  Something similar to speeks multiend or, on a separate options screen which allows the user to tick a tickbox to apply it to a file before or after encoding/decoding?

any sugestions would be nice?

New Version Of Audiowizz

Reply #3
I seldom transcode and/or re-encode, but, when I do, I usually use Spoon's dbPowerAmp.  However, I will give your app a try.

Later.
"Did you just say he contacts you through a bird? Did I just hear you say that?" Sonny Valerio (Cliff Gorman). Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai.

New Version Of Audiowizz

Reply #4
Well, I tried, but I couldn't get AudioWizz to convert to or from any format (I only tried 3, ogg, mp3 [Lame] and wav).

I'm using Windows 98SE on a PIII 1Ghz processor.

Later.
"Did you just say he contacts you through a bird? Did I just hear you say that?" Sonny Valerio (Cliff Gorman). Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai.

New Version Of Audiowizz

Reply #5
Sorry, I really need to put some instructions up on the web or in a txt file with the download on how to use the program .

Anyway

@ ger@co.  Im assuming you did not download all the codecs required! e.g.
lame for mp3
oggenc/oggdec for ogg and so on

If you want to use AudioWizz, you have to get all the codecs your self and put them into the plugins directory which is created when you unzip the zipped file.

AS A WORD OF WARNING!!!  please copy some audio files to a new directory to test if the program works!!! as it still may have errors!!!

New Version Of Audiowizz

Reply #6
I have found major bug in AudioWizz.

If you add an audio format to the list and select the same format from the codec list, the original will be replaced!!!!!!!!!

e.g. if you mp3 to mp3 (maybe you wanna reduce the quality to reduce the file size) the original mp3 will be replaced with the new one.  Even if you specify a new output directory.

this goes for anyother format ogg to ogg, mpc to mpc, ape to ape.

So, anyone who has the program, please dont do what I said about.  Im trying to fix the problem right now!

New Version Of Audiowizz

Reply #7
imi, yes I did put the codecs in the plugin folder.  I even put copies in the AudioWizz folder just to make sure I was putting them in the right place.

I'll try it again when you get the wrinkles ironed out.

Later.