Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: AKG k240df headphones and my computer... (Read 2581 times) previous topic - next topic

AKG k240df headphones and my computer...

Hm...as soon as I posted this, I fixed my problem without even noticing it..im so happy they sound AWESOME!!  damn I would post how i fixed it in case someone else had the problem, but I dont know how i did it...

Thanks for the reply boojum!

AKG k240df headphones and my computer...

Reply #1
They should work with the adapter plugged into your headphones socket in your soundcard.

Try another set of headphones the same way as the AKG's.  If they work, the AKG's are defective.

If they don't, try the same experiment on another working sound card: the AKG's and a know pair of functioning headphones.  You will find out what the problem is.

Good luck. 
Nov schmoz kapop.