Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Can Anyone Identify This Song? (Read 3321 times) previous topic - next topic

Can Anyone Identify This Song?

It sounds like a slow irish ballad, and somewhere near the end of the chorus we hear "may the winds run through her fields of fire" or something along those lines.  I've been trying to track it down for a while now.

I know it's not by Bon Jovi or Big Country, and I doubt Midge Ure had anything to do with it either.

-h

Reply #1
Don't know that but what about one that it appears "tiroles" and finish like this " Time to say good night...godnight little kids good night " i can send to somewone by mail
Made in Portugal

Reply #2
Oops, turns out it was Midge Ure after all.  My cousin had this song on an old cassette which finally died, and I must say the MP3 does the song more justice.

-h

Reply #3
What's the name of the song?
Made in Portugal

Reply #4
I'm not sure, I found it under "Midge Ure - Fields Of Fire", but that doesn't appear anywhere on his site.  The only CD I could find it on was this live one, but that's not the studio recording.

I guess it's from his "Breathe" CD, but it's not listed.  Oh well.

-h