Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Microsoft Sheenannigins (Read 3079 times) previous topic - next topic

Microsoft Sheenannigins

Reply #1
Personally i couldn't care less about Microsoft;s and Liquid Audio's media formats ...

Microsoft Sheenannigins

Reply #2
Something tells me that we'll be seeing Palladium faster than we thought... Scary... 

I sure as hell hope most companies will ignore MS then and that EU will not accept MS' ideas and will thus force MS to create DRM free versions of their OS:s for people in Europe...

Microsoft Sheenannigins

Reply #3
Linux is the way to go people, no more people dictating us what to do.

Go Debian Goooooooooooo B) 

Microsoft Sheenannigins

Reply #4

Go Debian Goooooooooooo B) 

You wouldn't even be able to install Linux, less be able to run the installer on a Palladium computer... I guess it's a good thing then that I save all my hardware for future usage, since who wants to get a new PC if you can only install Windows "whatever" on it and only use approved applications...(?)

Microsoft Sheenannigins

Reply #5

Go Debian Goooooooooooo B)  :wub:

You wouldn't even be able to install Linux, less be able to run the installer on a Palladium computer... I guess it's a good thing then that I save all my hardware for future usage, since who wants to get a new PC if you can only install Windows "whatever" on it and only use approved applications...(?)

Don't buy Palladium platforms. Stick to your current one until it gets enough rust to make you sick. Then, OpenCores.org will hopefully have something at hand... or, more probably, manufacturers will ditch out the whole DRM idea as sales are unnaceptable low now and they don't want to lose even more money risking it in making DRM compliant platforms.

...and remember: if they are mad enough to persist, you have OpenCores...