Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar Gallery (Read 1810228 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2400
My first tinkering with .9 and the new color code format...stole Spex04's color scheme, redid the rest.

Of course it will only get prettier when more plugins are released.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2401
Here is mine. Slightly inspired by Windows Media Player 11.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2402
*Alert moronic question, thats no doubt been asked lots*

Where do you put these .fcs files? Also do they make your Foobar look the same?

I'm using Foobar0.9 btw.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2403

Nothing fancy i like to keep it simple

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2404
spex04's config (it's really nice and easy on eyes) with few changes ...

edit: added second screenshot with more compact setup

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2405

This is the config from Hannuh (thank you very much for sharing your config!) with my influences.

Btw, is there a possibility to find the last track of an album to set a border under it? Found %lasttrack% but it didn't work.
My English sucks, sorry!

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2406
@mazy:

How did you get the volume caption next to the slider, and how did you change the slider too?

@iZu:

Are your files tagged with the %lasttrack% info? Some people also do their tracknumbers as: XX/YY in oder to know which is the last track.

Here's my progress with 0.9 so far: http://i1.tinypic.com/s4awk9.png

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2408
Gotcha. Thanks.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2409
Simply reversed the default colours and changed the font. It's simple but I like it 

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2410
spex04's config (it's really nice and easy on eyes) with few changes ...

edit: added second screenshot with more compact setup
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=374725"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hey mazy, what vis theme are you using? It looks really nice.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2411
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

it's OS minimal with some mods to it.

new animated gif (27kb) showing the new foo_browser and another one with minimal interface.

[a href="http://mazy.johanka.cz/my_pics/temp/foobar/foobar-mazy-2006-03-24-animated.gif][/url]   

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2412
Okay after many graceful or not so graceful crashes I finally got a 0.9 configuration using foo_ui_columns that is "fairly stable" when running in wine on Linux.    It was mainly trial by error process to see which panel, splitter, etc I could use in musicmusic's excellent foo_ui_columns without immediately crashing in wine.  It turned out I could only use the bare minimum configuration (Tab + Column playlist).    Anyways here is a screenshot.  Still using the fcs that I used in windows.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2413
This is my current 0.9:

Cya(o)
      Rainer

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2414
*Alert moronic question, thats no doubt been asked lots*

Where do you put these .fcs files? Also do they make your Foobar look the same?

I'm using Foobar0.9 btw.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=374684"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

File > Prefs > Columns UI > Main > Import FCS

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2415
Here's mine

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2416
^ Much thanks.

Umm, anyway to go back to your previous setting?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2418
My latest 0.9.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2419
i'm finally using v0.9 now

[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

it's OS minimal with some mods to it.

new animated gif (27kb) showing the new foo_browser and another one with minimal interface.

[a href="http://mazy.johanka.cz/my_pics/temp/foobar/foobar-mazy-2006-03-24-animated.gif][/url]   
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=374867"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

nice colors, can i get the fcs from you?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2420

[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Love your layout.  What visual style are you using.  Also, would love those buttons, as well as a copy of your .fcs file.  Could you post them?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=371321"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Luna Element 5 (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/29511577/)
[a href="http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6169/buttons26jl.png]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6169/buttons26jl.png[/url]
No fcs.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=372636"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

i have a question about that. how can i make those icons usable by foobar2000? i tried using columns_ui to make it load them but it only loads fcs files.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2421
i have a question about that. how can i make those icons usable by foobar2000? i tried using columns_ui to make it load them but it only loads fcs files.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=375014"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Right click on the buttons and click Customise... to get to the button configuration
we was young an' full of beans

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2422
but wouldn't that require to sepperate each icon on there? the fcs that was on musicmusic's website was an fcs and therefore worked like a charm.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2423
Have a look at mine. In my opinion nothing beats it because I had to make my own  dark theme & visual style (I've never seen a visual style with dark backgrounds and light fonts, because it cant be done with only a visual style.. it also has to be done with a theme.) Then I matched foobar to it.... I'm totally sick of all these bright white themes for everything that burn my eyes. Right now I can sit in the dark and stare at foobar without squinting  (I have a 20.1 widescreen lcd btw, which makes it extra bright.)

First image is current, the other two are just to show off my desktop.

Couple questions:
- How do I get the seek bar and other panels to the bottom?
- How do I add panels to an area that has had all of it's panels removed? When there's nothing there, there's no where to right click and add them.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2424
- How do I add panels to an area that has had all of it's panels removed? When there's nothing there, there's no where to right click and add them.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=375019"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I think you have to reset the sidebar, which will open a panel.  There's a button on the sidebar panel in'preferences.'
voted 'Most likely to veer your thread' three straight years!