Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Mods - erroneously recycled thread (Read 2047 times) previous topic - next topic

Mods - erroneously recycled thread

Hello, I went to post on an old thread and it was gone ... found it via Google.  Apparently one of the mods mistakenly classified it as a violation of TOS 8 because some idiot started an off topic discussion in the last few posts that had nothing to do with the thread.

So delete that part, split it off whatever ... but please put the original thread back in Lossless.  Thanks.

http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=6384

Mods - erroneously recycled thread

Reply #1
I dare to critisize the mods for deleting this thread. It shouldn't have been deleted even with the suspecious post. It is only a touch of violating TOS no. 8; there have been much worse examples without even mentioning ABX. ("my 320kbps mp3s have too much bass",...) In my eyes this thread has the same strenght of violating TOS no. 8 than this non-deleted thread.
I know that I know nothing. But how can I then know that ?