Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: looking for someone to work with ... (Read 2256 times) previous topic - next topic

looking for someone to work with ...

i've been working on a psuedo plugin (not a *.dll in the component directory) for foobar that uses a flash movie to display info from tags using musicmusic's foo_text plugin to generate a url encoded variable list which flash can import with it loadVariables() command.

two problems that i've come upon though is this is real long winded way of getting variables into a flash movie and not everyone has foo_text (yes you can still get it).

i'm proposing a new plugin that is a DLL, that acts as the glue to connect an SWF to foobar providing it with tag info etc., and an accompanying SWF that is the movie played.

i need some help though ... anyone know how to code a dll like this?  i'm cool with flash and actionscript but i need help with everything else.