Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar and Vu-meter (Read 6207 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar and Vu-meter

Hi i'm Andrea and i a newbye!

I want, if possible an help for my vu-meter on foobar (most versione 0.73, 0.83 and 0.83 special)

I don't see anymore the vumeter windows. It disappears and there's no way to keep it back and also with a fresh install it doesn't work. How can i do? 

Thanks in advance!

A Fb2k lover!

Here a screenshot!

Foobar and Vu-meter

Reply #1
I cannot see the screenshot, but just guessing: you do know "menu->components->visualization->VU-Meter" already?

If its not listed there, then check in the components-page of the preferences if the plugin is really installed. If yes, then check the config page where you can change the menu-items of the main-menu to see if vu-meter is still listen in the components menu....... if no, then re-add it.

- Lyx
I am arrogant and I can afford it because I deliver.

Foobar and Vu-meter

Reply #2
It's to be found here.
Just add it to "installpath"\foobar2000\components directory.
"ONLY THOSE WHO ATTEMPT THE IMPOSSIBLE WILL ACHIEVE THE ABSURD"
        - Oceania Association of Autonomous Astronauts

Foobar and Vu-meter

Reply #3
Oh my god...... i have my vu-meter 

Thanks to everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

A Fb2k lover!

P.s. are there other visualization plugins like vumeter?