Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Total Times Played Counter (Read 2839 times) previous topic - next topic

Total Times Played Counter

The total played counter, the rightmost column in Colums UI isn't working. I'm not 100% sure if this is where to post but I'll give it a go.
I've looked through the code, but as I don't code, I didn't understand much of it.
I need to get the amount played counter working for the tracks. I don't know if it needs activating or what.. I'm kinda confused.

Thanks in advance & any help is greatly appeciated.

Reply #1
Hi,

Just paste that into the UI Column you want to show the Counter:
[%PLAY_COUNTER%,4]

It will show if it exist: if there's no count, aka never played song, it will be empty. If you want to show a 0 count, just paste that (%PLAY_COUNTER%,4) (without the []).

It will show up in that form 0010 for 10 times played song. If you want something like 10 just change the 4 by 2 ([%PLAY_COUNTER%,2]) or the quantity of numbers you want to show up

Reply #3
i didn't know there was a plugin :-\
Is it on the component page? I'll take a look. Also, jkwarras, thankd for the help d:

Reply #4
Also, jkwarras, thankd for the help d:
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=224292"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

No problem 

Reply #5
the counter plugin isnt on the component page . Where would I find it?

Reply #7
I found it about 2 seconds before you posted where lolz. Thanks for the help. Got it working