Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Kode54, come in please (Read 3669 times) previous topic - next topic

Kode54, come in please

I dont know if you've received the letter from me.
so I post here

I have a copy of your SoundTouch plugin.
I wrote a general plugin, which is named "Repeat for foobar2000", just for training listenning(for example, learn a foreign language). Some friends help me can add some "rate adjusting" feather in that plugin, and I knew that you have realized it, so I downloaded your source code, and made a little change. In one word: I embeded your most source code into my plugin. It works well, thus my plugin is both a general and DSP plugin.
I've read your COPYING.TXT, so I wrote these to ask you if I can use your source code, and IF I can distribute my plugin ?
If it would be distributed, what shall I do? how to distribute it?

Best wishes
Good good study, day day up, :)
[span style=\'color:red\']The superman is the meaning of the earth.
Let your will say: the superman shall be the meaning of the earth![/span]

Kode54, come in please

Reply #2
My component is LGPL whenever I feel like updating its headers and updating to the latest SoundTouch. Since you modified my source code, you must release it. Oh boy!

Kode54, come in please

Reply #3
Roger!

Kode54, come in please

Reply #4
I just updated it to SoundTouch v1.2.1, compiled with FLOAT_SAMPLES. Plus, even though I handle all likely error conditions outside of SoundTouch, I added exception handling blocks to watch for flying errors. Who knows?

Kode54, come in please

Reply #5
I just updated it to SoundTouch v1.2.1, compiled with FLOAT_SAMPLES. Plus, even though I handle all likely error conditions outside of SoundTouch, I added exception handling blocks to watch for flying errors. Who knows?

errrr, I knew it   
last night(local time) after you released it
and I patched the VC6.0 (to pack 5), and  support 32 bit sample now
thanks for your new source codes
though I knew nothing about sample or soundtouch, I can read the source code 

just edit that #define