Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Enqueue / Open in Foobar not working (Read 1668 times) previous topic - next topic

Enqueue / Open in Foobar not working

When I highlight and right click on selection of tracks, anymore than 1, the enqueue in foobar2000, play in foobar2000 or open in foobar2000 do not work. The cursor goes busy for a while and I used to get up the message that it may take a long time for them to be entered into the playlist. But even after the cursor returns to normal, nothing happens. No new tracks in the playlist. The enqueue, play and open functions do work on single files.

I'm running XP SP1 with Foobar v0.7.7b and have tried it from many different places (My Computer, Windows Explorer and Powerdesk (by Ontrack)) and nothing seems to work.

I have reinstalled foobar2000 0.7.7a (when the problems started) and then later installed 0.7.7b and still it's not cured.

Any ideas?

Enqueue / Open in Foobar not working

Reply #1
I'm having the same problem, exactly as you describe.