Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Hydrogenaudio graphic button (Read 13538 times) previous topic - next topic

Hydrogenaudio graphic button

Reply #50
The previous font looks a little cleaner, which is a plus. But they are both very good.

I agree, the antialized versions look foggy. The former ones are wonderful!

Reply #51
The previous font looks a little cleaner, which is a plus. But they are both very good.

Youre right, it is caused also by the fact that the black is not black there.. I'll make darker versions.

I terminate posting here (unless I make brand new desingn) and all my buttons will be accesible on
>>> my ha buttons page <<<

Reply #52

not as well as mykhal's but I hope you like it

made with M$ Paint ;-)

You made that in paint??

I admire you man!
I couldn't have done that in Paint, perhaps in Phototoshop even PSP, but Paint....
"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you."

Reply #53
slightly offtopic (sorry, but you may like it)
She is waiting in the air

Reply #54
In my opinion the peak was reached here:

Sharp, clean and nice retro/aged colors.

This one isn't bad either:

Jup.
The lower one could be a little bit brighter imho.

Reply #55
Here's another idea:
(transient should be brighter/yellow-isher).
Let's suppose that rain washes out a picnic. Who is feeling negative? The rain? Or YOU? What's causing the negative feeling? The rain or your reaction? - Anthony De Mello

Reply #56
Another wave version:

(archive)

Reply #57
experiment : 
PANIC: CPU 1: Cache Error (unrecoverable - dcache data) Eframe = 0x90000000208cf3b8
NOTICE - cpu 0 didn't dump TLB, may be hung

Reply #58

Just my 2 dollars.