Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Possible bug on last song (Read 645 times) previous topic - next topic

Possible bug on last song

When clicking next on the last song (no songs after last one in the playlist) fb2k is stuck on a screatching noise.

Re: Possible bug on last song

Reply #1
With what version of foobar2000 are you seeing this? And what output component do you use? If playlist looping isn't enabled I only hear playback stopping as it should.

Reply #2
With what version of foobar2000 are you seeing this? And what output component do you use? If playlist looping isn't enabled I only hear playback stopping as it should.

I'm using the lastest 32-bit version 2.1.2
Playlist is not in loop mode.
I am using ASIO+DSD.
It does not matter if I play FLAC or DSF file.
There are no DSP in use and ReplayGain is applied only to FLAC but not to DSF and it does not matter if I disable it.

Reply #3
Sounds like a bug in ASIO+DSD output then.

Reply #4
I'll try ASIO and see how it works.

Reply #5
I tried ASIO and the noise is not there so I send an email to the guy who wrote ASIO+DSD

Having said that, there is still the Next bug on fb2k on last song.
I removed ASIO completely and played a FLAC file which does not need it and it does not stop on the last song when clicking Next.

When playing the last song and I leave it to finish the Play/Pause button return to Play so it's a full stop.

When clicking Next the Play/Pause button stays on Pause which and this is causing ASIO+DSD noise problem but fb2k shoud stop completly which will prevent this behavior.

Same behavior is with ASIO, ASIO+DSD and without them.
Very easy to reproduce.