Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [skinning] replay gain conditional evaluation (Read 354 times) previous topic - next topic

[skinning] replay gain conditional evaluation

Is it possible to use conditional evaluation to check whether replaygain is turned on, and in what mode it is?

Also would this code (given the right *ifs) work, if it is possible (individual lables work, that i could test)X

Re: [skinning] replay gain conditional evaluation

Reply #1
As far as I know, it is impossible at this moment.
This is because
whether or not the replaygain information is tagged to a track and whether or not the user is using the replaygain function when playing the track
are different things.

Currently, there is no way to get the status of replaygain mode.

It would be nice to be able to refer to the various internal statuses as boolean values regarding playback within if statements, as you have shown in your code,
and also directly as variables within the [label] element, I think.
If this feature is implemented, my issue will also be solved.

I guess that perhaps the skinning of foobar2000 for mobile utilizes unique scripts.
So when implementing new variables and syntax, I think it is necessary to scratch functions for parsing user-defined skin files. This is a painstaking process.

Ideally I would like to be able to design the appearance as flexibly as HTML, Javascript, and CSS,
but that would involve redesigning the application from the ground up, which would be difficult...

Re: [skinning] replay gain conditional evaluation

Reply #2
guess i should have named this [feature request] then. cant edit it anymore.