Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Now playing screen shows Filename using UPnP (Read 477 times) previous topic - next topic

Now playing screen shows Filename using UPnP

Using v1.5 preview 2024-02-05 the Now Playing Screen shows Filename instead of Title, Artist, and Album when UPnP is used. I use Asset UPnP. Tested with IOS and Android.

Re: Now playing screen shows Filename using UPnP

Reply #1
@sacduser

foobar2000 v2.2 preview 2024-02-05 : 32-bit
UPnP/DLNA Renderer, Server, Control Point 0.99.49 (foo_upnp)

foobar2000 Mobile for Android 1.5.0 preview 2024-02-05 build #828
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

foobar2000 Mobile for iOS v1.5.0 (9) preview 2024-02-05
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

------------

What is the File Type? (mp3, m4a, FLAC ...)
Please enter the Filename pattern.
for example: [%discnumber%. ][%taracknumber% - ]%title%
There is no problem in my environment. Could you please show me a screenshot?

Please try:
Desktop On the foobar2000 side, Playlist View > Edit > Select all, Properties > Tools > Reload info
Return to the Browse Screen. Then tap on Media Servers.

Can you try it with my skin for v1.5.0?
When you unzip the .7z file, it will be in .fbskin, so try the one that suits your size.

W3c-color05 (for v1.5.0) 03 (2024-01-20).7z
https://foobar2000.xrea.jp/up/files/up1869.7z
Confirmed on Android Tablet 16:10, iPod touch (7th), iPad mini.
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD 490 PRO, DT 1990 PRO, HiFiMAN Edition XS, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, 水月雨 (MOONDROP) 空鳴 - VOID, Nakamichi Elite FIVE ANC, SONY WH-ULT900N (ULT WEAR) (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself)

Reply #2
I have reconfigured Asset UPnP to send Flac as is and see the Now Playing information is in place. Also with Air Ken skin.
Before I used forced wav as transport format.

Reply #3
I have reconfigured Asset UPnP to send Flac as is and see the Now Playing information is in place. Also with Air Ken skin.
Before I used forced wav as transport format.
The metadata should really be pulled from the server rather than the file as they won't necessarily be the same e.g. use preformat in Asset UPnP to change the album name:
Code: [Select]
preformat:=[album]:=[year] - [album]
Should probably be raised as bug.