Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [Bug Report] Button with action "onetrack" DOES NOT work correctly (Read 558 times) previous topic - next topic

[Bug Report] Button with action "onetrack" DOES NOT work correctly

In trying new skinning on the newer version (1.5 (6), iOS 16.1.1) of fb2k for mobile,
I have found that the [button] element with action "onetrack" does not work correctly.

I first learned that we can specify the onetrack action for the [button] element by reading the wiki on the new skinning format.

[button]
Interactive button. Parameters:
  • coordinates - Left,Top,Width,Height coordinates of the button rectangle.
  • action - What the button does. Possible values: playnpause, play, pause, stop, skipnext, skipback, menu, repeat, shuffle, onetrack, stopaftercurrent
  • image - Normal button image.
  • image-hot - Hot button image.
  • image2 - Alternate button image.
  • image2-hot - Alternate hot button image.

When I was creating skins in the old skinning format, I had not seen any documentation mentioning such usage.
However, this feature is very useful and welcome for users who want to loop the same song!!

I immediately tried it, but found that [button] with onetrack action actually does not work correctly.

More specifically, the state of the Playback Order is reflected on the button (the button image switches between on and off states),
but it does not accept any operations from the Playback screen (the button image does not switch in response to tapping the button).

I guess that parsing the skin file is okay because the button reflects the Playback Order state,
but that there is some kind of glitch in the internal processing in the application.

Re: [Bug Report] Button with action "onetrack" DOES NOT work correctly

Reply #1
Fixed for the next update, thanks for reporting.
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.

Reply #2
Thank you for fixing the glitches. Looking forward to the next update!!

Reply #3
I have confirmed that this issue has been fixed on the newer beta version (1.5 (8), iOS 16.1.1) !!
Now, the onetrack button works correctly.

Thank you, Peter.