Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Playlist Organizer (aka foo_plorg) replacement on Jscript Panel 3 (Read 48570 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Playlist Organizer (aka foo_plorg) replacement on Jscript Panel 3

Reply #125
Regarding the scrollbar, i took a first glance the other day and understood it may be complicated to integrate it. I'll try though.

I have been using this Playlist Organizer over the last week and haven't had any new complaints. It feels solid and dependable to me now. A scrollbar, and perhaps getting rid of that red line at the top :D are the last things I can personally think of wanting for this, so I wish you luck.

Reply #126
... and perhaps getting rid of that red line at the top :D are the last things I can personally think of wanting for this, so I wish you luck.
You can change the colour of the red line in the latest versions (thanks, etip).

Right click the header and choose Header line color ...

I think the default grey is RGB all set at 192.

Reply #128
Hi!
Can you please make the bar narrower towards the bottom?

Reply #129
@DJ FRANK G.
you mean this area that you want shorter ?

X

Reply #131
ah i get it, thanks.
yep, i have that on my mind, but i honestly dont know why.

Reply #132
 ;)
...and the icons are not in the center (verticall) to the folder names.

Reply #133
I think DJ FRANK G. is referring to the vertical height of the Selection Bar, unless I am mistaken. It's shorter at the top/longer at the bottom (I hadn't honestly noticed this before.)
thanks

Reply #134
i don' t need the top bar. Can you make it to disable per option? More place for Playlists.  Please...

Reply #135
Just a little heads up in case anyone cares, I trimmed down my fb2k installation, JScript panel was one of the components that had to go. So obviously I won't be using this plorg substitute anymore either. You can ignore my feature requests if needed.

Re: MTPL playlist foo.mtpl this component does start

Reply #136
i have installed this component correctly .
it does not run .
Ideas ? .

Reply #137
what's happening exactly ?

Reply #138
Playlist Organizer (Jscript Panel 3)
v1.7.0
22-04-2023

Version changes :
- implemented a scrollbar
- made the header shorter.

I hope i didnt break anything else. Known bug, when you delete a playlist/folder, the scrollbar disappears for i dont know what reason. It isn't fixed yet.

the zip has now 4 files :
- main.js which is the main script (copy/paste)
- the 3 others need to go into the pl_organizer folder.

X

Reply #139
Amazing! Thanks so much @etip, I'll have a play and let you know if I encounter any unknown bugs.

Reply #141
here is the fix (i hope), but it should have worked. Are you sure you did copy the 3 files into the pl_organizer folder ?

Best
X

Reply #142
thanks...faster than lightning

Reply #143
I hope i didnt break anything else. Known bug, when you delete a playlist/folder, the scrollbar disappears for i dont know what reason. It isn't fixed yet.

I've also found this happen when restarting foobar2000. Other than that this feels complete, extremely hyped to have a scrollbar, and a dark mode one at that 8) - thank you again.

Reply #144
ah thanks. I didnt even notice that as my foobar was up for a while. It's good lead though.

Reply #145
A little scrollbar glitch: If the playlist size is not long enough to need the scrollbar, then either by expanding folders or shrinking the height of the window such that the scrollbar is needed, then reverting back to the smaller size by closing folders/expanding height, the scrollbar remains populated, and trying to scroll it results in Javascript error crash.

Reply #146
ok, thank you, i'll look into it and will probably post a fix tomorrow.

Reply #147
Playlist Organizer (Jscript Panel 3)
v1.7.2
25-04-2023

Version changes :
- fix scrollbar not disappearing when # of lines displayed < # of lines that can be displayed.

@iangk : Let me know if that fixes the issue for you.

X

Reply #148
@etip : Yes, that works perfectly thanks, now the scrollbar doesn't show when not needed.

Reply #149
I installed the latest version from above and it worked for a bit until I tried to change the font size from 12 to 10. I then got the following error, and I still get it on starting FB2K. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Javascript Panel and pl_organizer, but I still get the error. Can I resolve this somehow?

JScript Panel 3.2.16 (Playlist Organizer v1.7.2 date 25/4/2023 by Seb + inspiration and abstract from marc2003)
JavaScript runtime error
Unable to get property 'foldState' of undefined or null reference
File: C:\Users\[redacted]\AppData\Roaming\foobar2000-v2\pl_organizer\pl_organizer.js
Line: 1240, Col: 5