Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_openlyrics (not my release) (Read 31951 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_openlyrics (not my release)

Reply #100
I recently upgraded to 1.8, and no longer see lyrics for any song. I can see them in search, I can see them in tags, but they simply display blank or (if I click "search") read "parsing..."

Anybody else having this behavior?

Reply #101
Hi there,

is there a way to show (and save) only synced lyrics.

On my 1.7 it shows always unsynced lyrics., In the manual search here are lots of synced ones.

thx bkh
For this, you can use the Lyric Show Panel 3 plugin. This plugin allows you to search and display song lyrics from various sources including Google, Musixmatch and Genius.

Reply #102
I recently upgraded to 1.8, and no longer see lyrics for any song. I can see them in search, I can see them in tags, but they simply display blank or (if I click "search") read "parsing..."

Anybody else having this behavior?

I got an issue when upgrading to 1.7, not resolved in 1.8: https://github.com/jacquesh/foo_openlyrics/issues/315
It seems to be due to a second panel.

Reply #103
Is there a way to change the format of the saved local file name?  I see the default, but it was not clear to me if that could be modified.

I'm trying to make the file names compatible with my Sony Walkman.

Thanks

Reply #104
What is this fix malformed timestamps? How does it work?

Reply #105
When I use Album Art for the background, it disappears on track change.   Any clues?

fb2k 2.1 / CUI 2.1 / Open Lyrics 1.8

Reply #106
Hey, I don't know if I'm missing something, but how do I access the customization settings? When I right-click the panel I can select Edit lyrics, or Preferences which takes me to a black page that has a checkbox for Debug logging enabled and nothing else.

and

Reply #107
@aelklirion  The little arrow on the left to unfold the menu?

X