Skip to main content

Notice

Please be aware that much of the software linked to or mentioned on this forum is niche and therefore infrequently downloaded. Lots of anti-virus scanners and so-called malware detectors like to flag infrequently downloaded software as bad until it is either downloaded enough times, or its developer actually bothers with getting each individual release allow listed by every single AV vendor. You can do many people a great favor when encountering such a "problem" example by submitting them to your AV vendor for examination. For almost everything on this forum, it is a false positive.
Topic: Back after 10 years. (Read 511 times) previous topic - next topic

Back after 10 years.

Hi everybody, I've always been member of this community but I've been away from HQ audio basically since CDs were no longer used.

I was an active member at a forum called HQshare dedicated to share very high-quality versions of our own library back in the time of eMule. That community died long ago and even the domain is now orphan.

I'll be happy to join you and hop around the different forums because I see I've missed a lot during this decade and gotta catch up.

Thanks everybody happy to be back.

Re: Back after 10 years.

Reply #1
Hi everybody, I've always been member of this community but I've been away from HQ audio basically since CDs were no longer used.

I was an active member at a forum called HQshare dedicated to share very high-quality versions of our own library back in the time of eMule. That community died long ago and even the domain is now orphan.

I'll be happy to join you and hop around the different forums because I see I've missed a lot during this decade and gotta catch up.

Thanks everybody happy to be back.

welcome back

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021